I Love Cutting Files! An SVG file is a digital art file that is designed as line art electronic cutting machines can recognize and cut. Sometimes these SVG files are also drawing files some machines will use as line art to draw with an actual pen. These SVG cut files can be used with any of the Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker machines. You can easily upload the files right into the Design Space software and use them to create all kinds of DIY craft creations. I hope you enjoy these pieces. From me to you with love!
Free SVG cutting files designed by Jen Goode
I create and share projects to make specifically with a Cricut machine. You can find all my projects, read more about this awesome tool on my Create with Cricut page. You can also check out which designs I have available through Cricut directly in my Cricut design library.
I have all kinds of free SVG cutting files. Most I have written up tutorials and examples for you to work with. Sometimes I create a file that I haven’t had time to write up a post but I want to share it with you. You’ll find this files right here:
FREE! Download this cute Hi There word art – FREE SVG cut file.
Grab This Month’s Mystery Box – You’ll get all kinds of Cricut goodies at deep discounts. Click HERE
FREE SVG Files
The full list of free SVG cutting files designed by Jen Goode
- DIY Cute Party Button with Your Cricut
- DIY Mardi Gras Masks with free SVG
- Make a Pretty Love Card Plus Wedding SVG Cut Files
- 100 Happy Faces for 100 Days of School – a Craft Project Idea
- Crafter Life Word Art SVG Cut Files
- Gingerbread Man Coloring Page
- Make Your Own Planner Stickers with Your Cricut
- DIY Handmade Christmas Ornaments with Cut Paper
- Dia de Muertos Picado Banner SVG
- Thankful Word Art Table Decor