SVG cut files are so fun to create with! Make a wide variety of DIY crafts, decor, paper projects and more with an SVG file. These SVG cut files can be used with any of the Cricut Joy, Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker cutting machines. Easily upload the files right into the Design Space software and use them to create all kinds of DIY craft creations. I hope you enjoy these pieces. From me to you with love!
What is an SVG file?
An SVG file is a digital art file that is designed as line art electronic cutting machines can recognize and cut. Sometimes these SVG files are also drawing files some machines will use as line art to draw with an actual pen.
Free SVG cutting files designed by Jen Goode
I create and share projects to make specifically with a Cricut machine. You can find all my projects, read more about this awesome tool on my Create with Cricut page. You can also check out which designs I have available through Cricut directly, Head to Cricut Design Space, then search by “jgoode” or go to Image Sets and again search by “jgoode” to find all available Cricut images I’ve designed.
I have all kinds of free SVG cutting files for you to use in your own projects. For more files, there is a tutorial and project examples to help you get started. Sometimes I create a file that I haven’t had time to write up a project but I want to share it with you. You’ll find all of these files right here:
FREE! Download this cute Hi There word art – FREE SVG cut file.
Get creative with a library of thousands of SVG cut files through Cricut Design Space. Just sign up for a free account and you can take a look at all the images available. If you want to use these files whenever you want, you can buy each image or image set, of sign up for a Cricut Access paid account.
FREE SVG Files
Below you’ll find all the SVG cut files I’ve designed.
The full list of free SVG cutting files designed by Jen Goode
- Easy DIY Shamrock Necklace and Free Shamrock SVG
- DIY Mardi Gras Masks with free SVG
- Cute Rainbow SVG Cut Files
- Fancy Heart SVG Files for Your Creative Projects
- Floral Fancy Cut Monogram SVG
- DIY Handmade Christmas Ornaments with Cut Paper
- Make Your Own Fancy Cut Floral Planner Pages
- DIY Advent Calendar and other Printable Holiday Ideas
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments with SVG cut file
- DIY Mini Christmas Gift Box and Bow with SVG cut file
- Family SVG Cut Files – I Love Us
- How to Make Mini 3D Paper Pumpkins with SVG Files
- Birthday Cupcake Banner Garland SVG
- DIY Cupcake Gift Boxes
- Cricut Projects and SVG Files for Father’s Day
- Picado Banners for Cinco de Mayo
- Thank You to Health Professionals and EKG Heart SVG Files
- DIY Easy Layered Earrings Plus SVG file
- Make a Pretty Floral Love Card with Wedding SVG Cut Files
- DIY Piece of My Heart Puzzle and Valentines Cut Files
- Crafter Life Word Art SVG Cut Files
- Thankful Word Art Table Decor
- Cute Donut Reading Set
- DIY Bracelets Using Leather and Your Cricut
- Patriotic Pinwheel Cupcake Toppers
- Make Your Own Cute Easter Bunny Egg Holders
- Cute Easter Bunny Cake Pops
- Free Cute Unicorn and Crafter Life Printables and SVG
- Multiple Layer Snowflake SVG Cut File with Easy Winter Crafts
- How to Make Mini Halloween Treat Bags
- Make an Easy DIY T-shirt Headband with Iron-on Vinyl
- DIY Christmas Ornaments in 15 minutes
- Free Holiday Accent Decor Cut File