Create a beautiful floral love card for that special occasion. Weddings call for all kind of decorative accents and this wedding SVG and Cricut wedding project can be used to make a variety of pretty floral details. Make a wedding card, gift tags, place cards and more!
DIY Pretty Floral Love Card
This handmade love card features a pretty floral design that you can cut or draw with your Cricut. Layer vinyl or use the pen to create decorative designs for that special day. While this design set was created with Weddings in mind, the art would work fantastically for baby, Mother's day or bridal events. Any excuse to make another Cricut project, count me in!
The Banner design with love word are can be included or removed for a more custom design. Play with the layout to create a look that is uniquely you!
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space account
- Floral Love Design by Jen Goode (see below)
- Variety of cardstock, foils and watercolor papers
I originally used a basic white cardstock for the “love” cut out. I then tried adding a glitter paint but I didn't like the look so I started over. I chose to cut the word the second time out of a pretty brushed silver foil cardstock. I think that's the perfect compliment to the watercolor and gold foil cardstocks.
- Upload the art to Cricut Design Space, set up to fit the card of your choosing (card file not included in this file).
- Detach and hide all the cut layers, leaving only the drawing line for the floral heart, banner cut shape and “love” word art cut shape.
- Follow on-screen instructions to cut or draw components as needed.
- Assemble by layering the different pieces and adhering with glue.
Here's a lovely wedding gift tag you can make too!
More Wedding SVG Cut Files
Here is a lovely collection of wedding cut files you can download and use for all your celebrations.
- Bride to Be and Bride Tribe from The Country Chic Cottage
- Forever and Ever from Kingston Home
- Floral Border for a Bride Jacket from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Gettin' Hitched from Pineapple Paper Company
- Mr and Mrs SVG from That's What Che Said
- Hubby and Wifey with Year Established from Hello Creative Family
- Ceremony and Reception Signs from Hey Let's Make Stuff
- Just Married from Happiness is Homemade
- Pretty Love Wedding Card from 100 Directions
- We Decided on Forever from Everyday Party Magazine
- Mother of the Bride and Groom from Happy Go Lucky
- Welcome to Our Beginning from See Lindsay
- I Do and I Do Crew from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pick Your Wedding Team from Pattern Revolution
- Forever Starts Today from Crafting in the Rain
- Eat, Drink, and Be Married from Mad in Crafts
More Cricut Pen Projects
If you're new to using Cricut Pens, take a look at my How to Draw and Write with Cricut series.