Looking for gifts for someone who already owns a Cricut Explore? I have some ideas for you. Every Cricut crafter needs paper and cardstock and all the fun materials they are going to cut with this fabulous machine. But what about the extra goodies? Here you’ll find my list of favorite extras for Cricut Explore and Cricut Maker cutting machines. Cricut user will love adding these items to their crafting table.
Gift Ideas for the Cricut Explore Crafter
Note: I’ve partnered with Cricut to share affiliate links when talking about their products. This allows me to earn a commission if you buy something I recommend. Thank YOU! Tip: Use code JGOODE when you buy from Cricut.com to save 10% and receive free shipping on select items.
NEW Just released: the Cricut Knife Blade. This new, deep cut, a heavy-duty cutting blade is specifically designed for the Cricut Maker machine only. It will cut through thicker materials like balsa wood, craft foam and chipboard.
- Cricut Explore Pens Set – get 4 sets in one or buy one set at a time.
- Knife blade – cut heavier materials, similar to those you might use a craft knife or box cutter to cut by hand. Designed specifically for the Cricut Maker.
- Decor Vinyl – create amazing home decor pieces using vinyl. You can also shop for iron-on vinyl and printable vinyl.
- Scoring Tool – this is a MUST HAVE tool for any Cricut Explore owner (it makes a great stocking stuffer too).
- Bluetooth Adapter – connect with your Cricut Explore wirelessly and create Cricut projects in the companion iPad app with this innovative accessory. NOTE: this item is not needed if you buy the Cricut Explore Air machine which has Bluetooth built in.
- Paper Trimmer – a handy tool for any paper crafter.
- Cricut Explore deep cut housing and blade – perfect for cutting thicker materials.
- Cricut Explore toolset and organizer – the ultimate toolset for any Cricut machine owner and a pretty little organizer to keep it all tidy.
- Cutting mats – an always appreciated gift by every Cricut user, new mats are almost as great as chocolate!
- Cricut Stamps – pretty rubber stamps to accessorize your Cricut projects – plus these stamps have coordinating cut files to make them even more cool to use!
- Cricut paper and cardstock – what’s a Cricut without something to cut? Cricut paper and cardstock comes in a wide variety of colors.
Another great Cricut gift idea to add to the list are the Bundled Starter Sets – there are a variety of great sets, a couple of my favorite is the ultimate starter set. Both sets come with a variety of tools you need to get started making great projects with your Cricut machine!
Check out Part 2 – Even MORE gift ideas for Cricut Users – my Favorite Gift Ideas for Cricut Users