Take a look at my list of Favorite Gift Ideas for the Cricut User. Do you have a super crafty friend of family member that loves to create with the Cricut machine? If you are looking for gift ideas and aren't sure where to start, this list of gift ideas for Cricut users is for you.
We love to create with the Cricut. I use both the Cricut Explore machine and Cricut Maker cutting machines. So many of the accessories I use are geared towards this both of these machines. If you don't know which kind of machine for gift recipient uses, many of my recommended gift ideas will work with any machine. Maybe Santa wants to surprise them with the Ultimate in new machines from the Cricut crafting family… grab a Cricut Machine starter set!
Favorite Gift Ideas for the Cricut User
If your Cricut loving friend already has a Cricut machine, they may only need extra materials and supplies. Or, they may really love a brand new Cricut Maker or one of the other fabulous new products that just came out in 2017. There's more materials to choose from, more colors to create with and more projects to make!
- How about the EasyPress to iron on all those fantastic vinyl designs.
- Or the Bright Pad to help see all the cut lines in vinyl or use as a lighted tracing table.
- There's also the multi-color pen set – which of course I personally love… who couldn't use move pen colors?
- Don't forget all the Cricut storage. You can get a tote bag, rolling bag and carrying case – each with fantastic features your Cricut loving pal will adore.
- There's also cute little pen and tool accessory pouches, perfect for carrying a handful of pens where ever you go. They make a great gift accessory!
Every Cricut user needs specific supplies to really make the most of their Cricut crafting fun. I use a Cricut Explore electronic cutting machine which requires some different materials than the older Cricut Expression and previous machines. However, many of these gift ideas will be fantastic for any crafting using a cutting machine. Some of these accessories are nice to have and some are items that we use all the time.
- Pen Adapter – the Cricut Explore has a pen holder built in, but the Cricut One does not. This pen adapter is so nice to have on hand when using a pen with either machine.
- Extra Blades – The new German Carbon cutting blades don't wear out as quickly as the original Cricut blades, but they do wear out. Having more blades available when you're in the middle of a project is so handy!
- Variety Pack of Crafter Vinyl – Crafter vinyl can be used for paper crafts, home decor accents and all kinds of creative projects made with the Cricut machine. This set comes with 30 sheets of vinyl, here's another variety pack of vinyl to use with the Cricut machine and this set comes with a variety of rainbow colors of vinyl.
- Good Scissors – Although the Cricut is a cutting machine, having a great pair of scissors to use is a must. My favorite scissors are the Fiskars Brand Amplify Mixed Media scissors.
- Cricut Pens – Whether you're looking for colored pens or the pretty Black Pens Set – There are a variety of colored pens a Cricut user will love. I really like this all black pen set. Each pen has a different sized tip and some of them are a calligraphy style tip… the Must Have fancy Cricut writing pen set!
- Pen Organizer – if you're Cricut crafter loves the writing/drawing function of this machine as much as I do, they surely have more pens then they can keep organized. A pen organizer would make a great gift! I love this wooden box pen organizer.
- Color printer – A color printer is the perfect partner with any Cricut Explore machine. Get ready to make some amazingly fun paper crafts! I use the HP Envy 5660 All-in-One and LOVE it!
- Cutting Materials – from glitter cardstock to window cling vinyl, there is a wide array of material types the Cricut can cut. Check out all the fun materials you can buy and pick your favorites. I really like the printable materials (printable iron-on vinyl, transfer sheets, fabric and more!).
- Organizing – maybe you'r Cricut crafter already has all the supplies they need but could use something special to organize it all. Check out this rainbow colored rolling organizer (it also comes in black) and this organizer with cutting table!
- Printable Cutting Materials – I know I already mentioned cutting materials, but really that is the key supply for all Cricut users. The New Printable materials bundle is packed full of a variety of supplies that can be printed on and then cut with the Cricut – definite must for your crafty Cricut user!
- Cutting mats – mats are an item that wears out and needs to be replaced so having a brand new set on hand is always appreciated!
- Cricut paper and cardstock – you have to have materials to cut and paper or cardstock are go-to items every paper crafter uses. Cardstock comes in so many colors and finishes, you can choose your favorite and you're sure to have a winning gift.
- Design Space subscription – if your Cricut user has a Cricut Explore, Cricut Air or Cricut One cutting machine, they can use the Cricut Design Space for all their cutting projects. A gift of a Design Space subscription would make an amazing gift they are sure to love!
- Gift cards – if you just aren't sure which accessories and materials your Cricut user would love most, you can't go wrong with a gift card. The following retailers are great places for buying gift cards to buy Cricut supplies. Michaels, Amazon, Joann stores, Walmart (ship to store to save money on shipping).
New more ideas for Cricut User gifts? Check out my first list of Gifts for the Cricut User
Looking for ideas you can buy at Amazon? Buy a Cricut machine set from Amazon