Make your own custom mugs in minutes with these fun SVG cut file designs. This Cricut project features DIY projects you can create with Infusible Ink and the easy-to-use mug press. Check out all the fun designs below.
I love using mugs for organization. They are perfect for storing colored pencils, pens and markers. Add your own fun designs to mugs to personalize your desk and art supplies.
Create Your Own Mugs plus SVG Cut File Designs
Creating mugs with SVG files is super simple. You can use a variety of materials to create your own custom mugs. This Make Art design comes with 3 layers you can cut with your Cricut and then create with your own personal style.
Use your Cricut to cut vinyl or, grab some Infusible Ink and the Cricut Mug Press for a WOW design you will be product to gift or display.
You can create this Make Art mug in just a few steps. Download the SVG file below and start crafting, I'll show you how! For this tutorial, I'm using Infusible Ink and a Mug Press.
Interested in buying your own Cricut Mug Press?
Check out the details here.
You can also make this mug using vinyl without the mug press.
- Download the SVG design and upload to Cricut Design Space. Resize to 3.25″ tall and remove the bottom two layers.
- Follow on-screen instructions to cut the design using Infusible Ink. Remember to mirror your design before cutting.
- Use the link roller to thoroughly clean the surface of your mug.
- Carefully weed the design and trim as needed. Tape design the design in place.
- Follow Cricut Mug Press instructions to heat set the design to the mug. Allow to cool completely before removing the design materials.
How much fun is that? Seriously, you can make any of these mugs in under 30 minutes. Make mugs for yourself or as gifts. Use them as drinkware or as giftable decor and fun containers. Which mug are you going to make first?
More Mug Designs and SVG Files
Take a look at all the mug designs below. Clink each link to visit the designer's site and download their special SVG mug design. Grab them all and go have fun with all your mug crafting!
- Crafty Mug Design from 30 Minute Crafts
- Retro Rise and Shine from Crafting in the Rain
- I Run a Tight Shipwreck from Happy Go Lucky
- Tears of My Enemies from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Mr. Right Mrs. Always Right from Hello Creative Family
- Bearly Awake from Hey Let's Make Stuff
- Make Art from 100 Directions
- Shhhh… from Everyday Party Magazine