Did you know, you can make your own earrings with your Cricut? Yep! Quickly cut a variety of materials to create all kinds of DIY earrings. From paper to genuine leather, the Cricut can cut the materials and all you need to do is assemble.
Creating multi-layered earrings is super simple. There’s a couple different ways you can layer different or same materials and create a variety of styles. Just cut the materials with your Cricut machine and start creating!
Make your own layered earrings
This set of DIY earrings is perfect for mix and matching. The SVG file includes a variety of layers you can create in a number of combinations. Change layers, sizes, colors and materials to make a wide array of earrings, just from these 8 designs.
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space
- SVG Earring file (download below)
- Standard or strong grip mat
- Faux leather in blue and green
- Metallic gold iron-on vinyl
- Earring findings and jewelry pliers
- Piercing tool.
- Iron or EasyPress – I used my EasyPress mini, it’s perfect for earrings.
These earring designs will work with hanging/dangle earring findings as well as posts. You design what kind of earring you want to create and assemble the pieces accordingly.
You might also like: Jewerly Craft Projects You Can Make
- Upload the earring SVG file to Cricut Design Space.
- Resize to the dimensions you’d like to create. Mine about just about 2″ tall.
- Set your layer colors. I choose blue for the back piece, green for the twig shape, gold metallic iron-on for the top details.
- Send everything to cut and follow the onscreen instructions to cut each material.
- Once everything is cut, iron the vinyl on and check for the finding holes at the top of each piece. NOTE: The file includes a small hole for the earring findings. However, you may need to use your piercing tool to create a bigger hole.
- Attach your earring findings and you’re finished!
Find the SVG file to download for this earring set below.
Download Earring SVG Cut Files
Below you’ll find 3 earring sets to download here along with a list of other sites to find earring SVG files. The 3 sets below, are all designed to mix and match. Upload them all to your Cricut canvas and play around with the different layers, see what pretty designs you can create.
Buy the full earring bundle
Get more files types plus a delicate drawing line and additional cut shapes. The bundle below includes 3 layered earring styles with multiple file types for each design (SVG, DXF, PNG and JPG). You’ll also get drawing lines you can use to engrave, emboss or draw accents to level up your earring projects.
This single style earring SVG design includes multiple layers that can be mixed and matched to create a variety of pretty earrings with your Cricut!
More DIY earring SVGs and ideas
Check out all these fun earring designs. Each design includes an SVG file you can download and use with your Cricut machine. Check out all these designs below.
Check out all these fun earring designs and SVG files:
- Watermelon Earrings by Happiness is Homemade
- Linked Heart Earrings by 30 Minute Crafts
- Flower & Vine Earrings by 100 Directions
- 5 Simple Shapes with Cutouts by The Country Chic Cottage
- Heart Eye Emoji Earrings by Hello Creative Family
- Glitter & Suede Earrings by Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Pineapple Earrings by Pineapple Paper Co.
- Teardrop Earrings by Happy Go Lucky
- Arch Earrings by Crafting in the Rain
- Feather Earrings by Mad in Crafts
- Teacher/Apple Earrings by Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Split Circles Earrings by That’s What Che Said
I hope you have fun with these DIY earrings. Create earrings as gifts or items to sell. Cut out a bunch of different designs and have yourself a whole new selection of earrings to accessorize with for any occasion.
PLUS you can use these SVG files to create coordinating jewelry and other Cricut crafts!
What do you think? Will you be making your own earrings?