Make all kinds of Holiday projects and Easy Winter Crafts with this 3 in 1 Snowflake SVG Cut File. Make a card, a gift tag or an ornament and many holiday craft ideas. Use this SVG file to make your own customized Christmas Cricut Projects. Today I'll show you how to make a card with a keepsake ornament too.
Easy Winter Crafts with 3 in 1 Snowflake SVG Cut File
While you can make a variety of holiday projects with this cut file, today O'll show you how to make a quick card and keepsake ornament. You can change out the colors and materials to fit your own style.
- Cricut Maker cutting machine
- Snowflake SVG file by Jen Goode
- Light blue felt
- Holographic iron-on vinyl
- White glitter iron-on vinyl
- Iron or EasyPress
- Upload the snowflake SVG file to Cricut Design Space.
First, let's make the ornament/gift tag.
- Resize the design to 3″ wide, ungroup the layers and hide all the draw lines.
- Set the background layer for the blue felt.
- Set the detailed top layer design for holographic iron-on.
- Set the leaf shape details for white glitter iron-on vinyl.
- Follow on-screen instructions to cut the different layers.
- Cut a piece of twine at least 10″ long. Place twine on the blue felt near the top of one of the snowflake arms.
- Iron-on the holographic iron-on vinyl, making sure the twine is between the felt and the vinyl when you press it.
- Iron the white glitter vinyl in place.
- Tie the twine into a little bow at the top of the snowflake. Tie a knot at the end of the twine to create a hanging loop for you ornament or gift tag.
Now let's make the card.
- Cut out a small card and envelope set.
- Cut a piece of silver glitter vinyl to fit the front of the card. Place the vinyl on the front of the card.
- Using a hole punch or tool, poke a hole in the front of the card.
- Place the ornament on the front of the card and secure into place by pulling the twine knot through card hole and tape in place inside the card.
Take a look at this Snowflake Crafts video
I demonstrate some of the different projects you can create with this cut file.
More Snowflake Craft Ideas
More winter craft ideas you can create with this file
- Greeting cards, Thank You cards and notecards and stationery
- Gift Tags
- Ornaments and Keepsakes
- Winter wall art
- Party invitations
- Coloring pages
- Winter decor accents – think mugs, party glasses and table cards
- Party decor, garland, cupcake toppers
and so much more. I'd love to hear what YOU create!