Make all kinds of Holiday projects and Easy Winter Crafts with this 3 in 1 Snowflake SVG Cut File. Make a card, a gift tag or an ornament and many holiday craft ideas. Use this SVG file to make your own customized Christmas Cricut Projects. Today I'll show you how to make a card with a keepsake ornament too.
BONUS for a limited time – this SVG file is included in a fantastic holiday SVG file bundle. Read below for more details.
Easy Winter Crafts with 3 in 1 Snowflake SVG Cut File
While you can make a variety of holiday projects with this cut file, today O'll show you how to make a quick card and keepsake ornament. You can change out the colors and materials to fit your own style.
- Cricut Maker cutting machine
- Snowflake SVG file by Jen Goode
- Light blue felt
- Holographic iron-on vinyl
- White glitter iron-on vinyl
- Iron or EasyPress
- Upload snowflake SVG file to Cricut Design Space.
First, let's make the ornament/gift tag.
- Resize the design to 3″ wide, ungroup the layers and hide all the draw lines.
- Set the background layer for the blue felt.
- Set the detailed top layer design for holographic iron-on.
- Set the leaf shape details for white glitter iron-on vinyl.
- Follow on-screen instructions to cut the different layers.
- Cut a piece of twine at least 10″ long. Place twine on the blue felt near the top of one of the snowflake arms.
- Iron-on the holographic iron-on vinyl, making sure the twine is between the felt and the vinyl when you press it.
- Iron the white glitter vinyl in place.
- Tie the twine into a little bow at the top of the snowflake. Tie a knot at the end of the twine to create a hanging loop for you ornament or gift tag.
Now let's make the card.
- Cut out a small card and envelope set.
- Cut a piece of silver glitter vinyl to fit the front of the card. Place the vinyl on the front of the card.
- Using a hole punch or tool, poke a hole in the front of the card.
- Place the ornament on the front of the card and secure into place by pulling the twine knot through card hole and tape in place inside the card.
Take a look at this Snowflake Crafts video
I demonstrate some of the different projects you can create with this cut file.
More Snowflake Craft Ideas
More winter craft ideas you can create with this file
- Greeting cards, Thank You cards and notecards and stationery
- Gift Tags
- Ornaments and Keepsakes
- Winter wall art
- Party invitations
- Coloring pages
- Winter decor accents – think mugs, party glasses and table cards
- Party decor, garland, cupcake toppers
and so much more. I'd love to hear what YOU create!
BONUS SVG Files – November Fresh Cut SVG Bundle. This snowflake design is currently available as part of the fantastic winter holiday SVG cu file bundle available only this month! You get ALLLL Of these images and tons of great ideas. Get the details here.