Reach for the stars with this “To The Moon” Rocket SVG file and then create even more Cricut projects with all the out of this the world images in a collection of fun space themed svg designs.
To the Moon Rocket SVG File
Rocket designs are a classic image for little ones and adults alike. There’s something exciting about the mysteries of space and the potential of going there… among the planets, moon and stars.
This Too the Moon Rocket art I create with the idea that we can aim high and explore often. Don’t let anything get in your way! I think it’s a perfect cut file to create projects for kids as well as adults.
This SVG design can be customized for the project you are creating. Change the colors and size as needed. Remove the text and add your own, if you’d like. The color layers can be used for paper or slice out the shapes to use with iron-on or vinyl as needed.
- Make a kid’s t-shirt or a set of shirts for all the kids. Change out colors so each shirt is a little different.
- Make a custom tote bag.
- Personalize a mug, water bottle or tumbler (or maybe even a baby bottle?)
- Create a fun party theme using this single rocket as the focus for all your design, invites, stickers and more!
Make a Rocket Baby Onesie
- To the Moon Rocket SVG file by Jen Goode
- Cricut machine
- Cricut Design Space
- T-shirt or onesie
- Iron-on vinyl in a variety of colors
- Heat press or iron
- To make this cute onesie, first download the free SVG file below.
- Upload the file to Cricut Design Space.
- Resize to your preferred size.
- Slice the design as needed to create a single-layer image featuring multiple colors that fit together rather than overlap.
- Follow on-screen instructions to cut the design.
- After you weed the final cut design, lay out the cut images and heat set according to the Cricut head guide.
More Space SVG files
Add a personal touch to your crafts with a collection of space-themed cut files. Below you’ll find a variety of designs you can download and use to create one-of-a-kind crafts that reflect your personality and style.
My creative friends and I have designed an entire collection of space designs for you to use in your crafts. From planets and starts to rockets and astronauts, there’s plenty of inspiration and ideas to help you create some amazing projects. Click each link below to visit the designer’s site and download each design. Grab your favorite designs and have a blast!
Whether you’re using a Cricut machine or another crafting tool, these SVG files are the perfect way to add a special touch to your craft projects.
- Zodiac Symbols from Persia Lou
- Rocket and Stars from The Listed Home
- Space Balloon Birthday from Hello Creative Family
- Layered Space Rocket from Like Love Do
- Out of This World from Little Miss Eden Rose
- To The Moon with Rocket from 100 Directions
- It’s Not Rocket Science from The Quiet Grove
- 3D Rocket Gift Box from Dinosaur Mama
- Rocket Shirt from Kiy’s Craftroom
- I Need Space from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Zodiac Sign Stars Cut File from Liz on Call
- The Sky’s the Limit from Simple Made Pretty
- Layered Spaceship Paper Craft from The Bearded Housewife
- Layered Space Man from Extraordinary Chaos
- Back in My Day, We Had 9 Planets from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Stars by the Pocketful from Crafting in the Rain
- Sun, Moon & Stars from Tried & True Creative
Where to find more SVG files
Recommended: View all the images I offer in Cricut Design Space
What is an SVG file?
An SVG file is a digital art file that is designed to use with your Cricut or other electronic cutting machines or laser machines.
How Do I Use an SVG File?
To craft with the SVG files from this site, download the files you’d like to use (see download link below) and then upload the .svg file to Cricut Design Space. Add the image to a project canvas and set it up to use in your own Cricut projects.
Please note, all the SVG files available from this website are delivered as .zip files. You must unzip the file you download to access the .svg file.
Recommended: More SVG files for your Cricut Crafts