Craft cute projects with these elf SVG files and your Cricut. Create unique gifts, fun holiday party accents and t-shirts to wear throughout the season.
Elf SVG Files for crafting
Ready to add a bit of fun to your Christmas crafting this season? Browse the Elf-themed SVG files and holiday craft ideas! These holiday designs are perfect for custom crafts and cute gifts for friends or family members who love all things holiday elves.
Elf Project ideas
Use your Cricut machine to make a wide variety of projects with an elf SVG design. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Make an elf-themed t-shirt.
- Customize a tote bag to create a treat bag.
- Personalize a mug, water bottle or tumbler.
- Make a few different projects and combine to create the perfect gift basket (use a tote bag instead of an actual basket).
- Make cute stickers.
- Make a whole set of t-shirts, hoodies or even hats to share with a team, fellow employees or even a school group (teachers in a specific department?).
Elf Approved SVG Design
This elf art was designed to look a bit like a stamp. Use it on cardstock and create a note for the kids from you shelf elf, or make a bunch of different projects. This would make a fun gift tag too.
Elf Approved Tote Bag
Make this cute holiday tote bag with the free Elf Approved SVG design. Then fill the tote with all kinds of treats and leave it by your Elf for the kids to find.
- Elf-themed SVG file by Jen Goode
- Cricut machine
- Cricut Design Space
- Iron-on vinyl or Infusible Ink
- Heat press and protective cushion or mat
- To make this cute elf tote bag, you first need to download the free SVG file below.
- Upload the file to Cricut Design Space.
- Resize to your preferred size to fit the tote bag you are using.
- Follow on-screen instructions to cut the design. (Don’t forget to resize the image as needed.)
- After weeding the final cut design, follow the Cricut heat guide to heat set the image to your tote.
This design I’ve created would also be really cute as a note card that you create from Elf on the shelf to deliver throughout the Christmas season.
More Elf SVG files
More Elf Designs for all your Cricut crafts! Browse the links below to find festive elf designs you can use with your Cricut machine. Each image was created by one of my favorite SVG designers.
Whether you’re using a Cricut machine or another crafting tool, these SVG files are the perfect way to add a special touch to your craft projects.
Where to find more SVG files
Recommended: View all the images I offer in Cricut Design Space
What is an SVG file?
An SVG file is a digital art file that is designed to use with your Cricut or other electronic cutting machines or laser machines.
How Do I Use an SVG File?
To craft with the SVG files from this site, download the files you’d like to use (see download link below) and then upload the .svg file to Cricut Design Space. Add the image to a project canvas and set it up to use in your own Cricut projects.
Please note, all the SVG files available from this website are delivered as .zip files. You must unzip the file you download to access the .svg file.
Recommended: More SVG files for your Cricut Crafts