Add some cuteness to your winter crafts with this fun, layered, penguin SVG file. Mix and match colors to create adorable projects with your Cricut machine.
This cute winter penguin SVG file designed by Jen Goode can be used to in a variety of fun projects.
Cute Winter Penguin SVG
This little penguin art is perfect for all your cold-weather crafting. Change up the colors of the hat and scarf to create a variety of penguin characters. I like using patterned materials to add some variety too.
- Customize a tote bag for some cute winter schwag.
- Make t-shirts and hoodies for stylist winter wear.
- Personalize a mug, water bottle or tumbler.
Penguin crafts are perfect for winter projects and ideas.
DIY Winter Penguin Tote Bag
- Cute winter penguin SVG file by Jen Goode
- Cricut machine
- Cricut Design Space
- Blank tote bag
- Iron-on vinyl
- Heat press and accessories
- To make this cute tote bag, download the free SVG file below.
- Upload the file to Cricut Design Space.
- Resize to your preferred size to fit your specific bag.
- Slice the since to ensure you don’t have too many layers for HTV.
- Follow on-screen instructions to cut the design.
- After you weed the final cut design, heat set each layer to the bag as appropriate. Check the Cricut heat set guide for proper application of iron-on vinyl.
More Winter SVG files
Looking for ways to add a personal touch to your winter Cricut crafts? Below you’ll find a variety of designs you can download and use to create one-of-a-kind crafts that reflect your personality and style.
Whether you’re using a Cricut machine or another crafting tool, these SVG files are the perfect way to add a special touch to your craft projects.
- Let It Snow from Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Snowman Face SVG from Persia Lou
- Winter Vibes from Hello Creative Family
- Layered Robin SVG from Like Love Do
- Cute Winter Penguin SVG from 100 Directions
- Winter Wonderland SVG from The Quiet Grove
- 3D Snowman Shadowbox from Dinosaur Mama
- Let It Snow SVG from Kiy’s Craftroom
- Cold Girl Winter from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Freezin’ Season SVG from Simple Made Pretty
- Warm and Cozy Layered Card from The Bearded Housewife
- 3D Layered Hot Chocolate SVG from Extraordinary Chaos
- But First, Hot Cocoa from Sunshine and Munchkins
- Winter of Our Discontent from Crafting in the Rain
Grab your favorite designs and start crafting some fun winter Cricut projects.
Where to find more SVG files
Get creative with a library of thousands of SVG cut files through Cricut Design Space. Just sign up for a free Cricut account and you can take a look at all the images available.
Recommended: View all the images I offer in Cricut Design Space
What is an SVG file?
An SVG file is a digital art file designed for use with your Cricut or other electronic cutting machines or laser machines.
How Do I Use an SVG File?
To craft with the SVG files from this site, download the files you’d like to use (see download link below) and then upload the .svg file to Cricut Design Space. Add the image to a project canvas and set it up to use in your own Cricut projects.
Please note, all the SVG files available from this website are delivered as .zip files. You must unzip the file you download to access the .svg file.
Recommended: More SVG files for your Cricut Crafts