Make Dad a gift for Father’s day with your Cricut and free SVG cut files! You can create all kinds of custom Cricut projects just for Dad. Personalize with favorite colors, funny sayings and a little extra bit of love.
Cricut Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Looking for the perfect way to show appreciation for Dad on Father’s Day? With the power of Cricut machine, you can create unique, personalized gifts that will truly make his day. From custom mugs and t-shirts to heartfelt cards and wall art, I have gathered a selection of inspiring projects that will make Dad feel loved and cherished.
What can I make with my Cricut for Father’s Day?
You can craft a wide variety of items for Father’s Day. Here are some ideas to consider:
- Greeting cards, wall/desk art or man cave decor
- T-shirts, hoodies, hats or custom shoes
- Personalize gifts such as golf club covers, baseball bats, BBQ accessories or fishing rods and tackle boxes
- Mugs, tumblers, shot glasses
- Keychains, pen holders, sunglass cases
- And so much more! If you can personalize it, chances are that a Cricut machine can help you create the custom designs you need.
Make an Easy Mug for Father’s Day with Your Cricut
I’ve got an awesome tutorial for you today, perfect for the joke-loving Dad. And it comes complete with a fabulous free SVG file you can download. I’ve also gathered some fantastic cut files my talented crafty friends designed. Let’s get crafty!
This quick gift idea for Dad can be customized using your choice of mug, water bottle or even a stein. These are also great Cricut Project ideas for Dad all year!
Use this free SVG file for various other projects like greeting cards, decals, t-shirt or fun BBQ apron. There are so many Father’s day cricut ideas you can make! You decide and get creative with your own handmade gifts!
Scroll below to find this SVG file I created plus more Father’s Day cut files.
- Download the SVG cut file and upload to Cricut Design Space.
- Adjust the file to appear the size and look you’d like. I sized for my mug at about 3.5″ wide. Follow on-screen instructions to cut your word art.
- Weed the excess vinyl from your design.
- Using transfer tape, apply the word art to the clean, dry surface of your mug. Burnish to set in place.
That’s it! Super quick and easy, right?
Notes: this SVG file can be used with a variety of craft supplies. If you want to make a fabric project, try using a heat transfer vinyl instead. if you’re familiar with sublimation, you can use this Dad joke design for even more project ideas.
Learn how to make a cute Father’s day card with this free printable tie card too.
This set includes both a single-layer PNG and single layer SVG file. If you’d like a more complex design, the double layer is available in my etsy shop.
To use the double-layer file, ungroup the layers once uploaded to Cricut Design Space. Then you can edit the colors of the layers however you’d like.
Here’s a couple more Father’s Day project ideas you can make with this Dad joke cut file. Resize the image to fit your project and you’re set!
This dad in a tutu is my personal favorite! I can imagine my own husband wearing this t-shirt and dressing up when my daughter was little. Do you know a dad that would have fun like this too?
Create a custom hat for Dad for Father’s Day using your Cricut and iron-on vinyl.
More Cricut Ideas and SVG cut files for Father’s Day
Take a look at all these fun (and free) cut files you can create with! I see a ton of DIY for Dad in your future!
- World’s Best Farter…Father – That’s What Che Said
- Dad Jokes? I Think You Mean RAD Jokes! – Happiness is Homemade
- Ain’t No Hood Like Fatherhood – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Laugh at my Dad Jokes – You Are Here
- Nacho Average Dad – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Great Job Dad I Turned Out Awesome – Happy Go Lucky
- Grill Master Supreme & Grill Master In Training – Hello Creative Family
- Funnier Than Your Average Dad – Crafting in the Rain
- Hi Hungry, I’m Dad – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Working on My Dad Bod – Mad in Crafts
- Dad Puns – that’s how eye roll – 30 Minute Crafts
- Ask Your Mom – Everyday Party Magazine
- Grill Skillz – The Country Chic Cottage
I hope you enjoy creating these Father’s Day gifts with your Cricut. You can make all kinds of projects with these designs. Get creative, mix and match and add your own personal touch! Happy Crafting.
More DIY Father’s Day Gift Ideas You Might Like
Create a super cute card for Dad shaped like a tie. This printable card can be customized using your own favorite patterned paper. Just print the card design right onto the paper of your choice and then color however you’d like.
Make a Dad Brag Book to share all your favorite things about Dad. This printable activity set is perfect for kids to make their own gift for Father’s day. Add in printed photos, hand written notes and other cute customizations.