Make Dad a gift for Father's day with your Cricut and free SVG cut files! You can create all kinds of custom Cricut projects just for Dad. Personalize with favorite colors, funny sayings and a little extra bit of love.
These are also great Cricut Project ideas for Dad all year!
I've got a tutorial and free file download for you right here. Plus my create cut file designing friends are sharing even more Father's Day SVG cut file designs. See below for more details.
Make an Easy Mug for Father's Day with Your Cricut
This quick gift idea for Dad is can be customized using your choice of mug, water bottle or even a stein. You can also use this Cut file for a variety of other projects like a greeting card or t-shirt. You decide and get creative with your own fun ideas!
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space
- Father's Day SVG cut file designed by Jen Goode (download below)
- Blue vinyl
Scroll below to find this SVG file I created plus more Father's Day cut files.
Note: for this project I used my Cricut Joy. Any of the Cricut Explore or Maker machines will work too.
- Download the SVG cut file and upload to Cricut Design Space.
- Adjust the file to appear the size and look you'd like. I sized for my mug at about 3.5″ wide. Follow on-screen instructions to cut your word art.
- Weed the excess vinyl from your design.
- Using transfer tape, apply the word art to the clean, dry surface of your mug. Burnish to set in place.
That's it! Super quick and easy, right?
This set includes both a single layer PNG and single layer SVG file. If you'd like a more complex design, the double layer is available in my etsy shop.
Laugh at My Dad Jokes SVG Cut File
To use the double layer file, just ungroup the file once you've uploaded it to Cricut Design Space. Then you can edit the colors of the layers however you'd like.
More Father's Day Project Ideas
Here's a couple more Father's Day project ideas you can make with this cut file. Resize the image to fit your project and you're set!
Make a T-shirt for day for Father's Day. You can use iron-on vinyl or Infusible Ink to create a fun gift with his favorite colors.
Create a custom hat for Dad for Father's Day using your Cricut and iron-on vinyl.
More Cricut Ideas and SVG cut files for Father's Day
Take a look at all this fun (and free) cut files you can create with! I see a ton of DIY for Dad in your future!
- World's Best Farter…Father – That's What Che Said
- Dad Jokes? I Think You Mean RAD Jokes! – Happiness is Homemade
- Ain't No Hood Like Fatherhood – Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- Laugh at my Dad Jokes – 100 Directions
- Nacho Average Dad – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Great Job Dad I Turned Out Awesome – Happy Go Lucky
- Grill Master Supreme & Grill Master In Training – Hello Creative Family
- Funnier Than Your Average Dad – Crafting in the Rain
- Hi Hungry, I'm Dad – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Working on My Dad Bod – Mad in Crafts
- Dad Puns – that's how eye roll – 30 Minute Crafts
- Ask Your Mom – Everyday Party Magazine
- Grill Skillz – The Country Chic Cottage
I hope you have fun creating your own Father's Day gifts with your Cricut. You can make more than t-shirts and mugs with these designs. Get creative, mix and match and all your own personal touch! Happy Crafting.
More DIY Father's Day Gift Ideas You Might Like
Create a super cute card for Dad shaped like a tie. This printable card can be customized using your own favorite patterned paper. Just print the card design right onto the paper of your choice and then color however you'd like.
Make a Dad Brag Book to share all your favorite things about Dad. This printable activity set is perfect for kids to make their own gift for Father's day. Add in printed photos, hand written notes and other cute customizations.