Learn how to make your own Dad's Brag Book for Father's Day. DIY Kid's craft gifts always fun to make and this one for Dad is sure to be a hit. This cute Father's Day craft is great for all ages. Kids can create with your help or all on their own. Simply download the printable activity set below to personalize however you'd like.
You know we are a crafty bunch, but Dad doesn't want 15 handmade ties or coffee cups. He does love the handmade gifts, but to mix it up we're doing something new today.
DIY Dad's Brag Book and Free printable
You can make a brag book for Dad any time of year. Take your time to put it together or create as a quick craft. Perfect for gifting either way!
For the sake of a quick craft, I'll share a quick craft tutorial and some tips for a more detailed book. You choose!
What's a brag book? It's a little mini scrapbook kind of craft that you fill with all kinds of things you think Dad might love to brag about. Add in photos, quotes, stories, hand-drawn pictures.. whatever you like.
- Printable Dad's Brag Book craft kit designed by Jen Goode
- Paper and a Printer
- Colored pencils, markers and other coloring supplies.
- Extra Embellishments
- Download and print the Dad's Brag Book craft kit
- Color however you'd like
- Write, draw and add in your own messages
- Cut out the pages
- Print and attached photos to pages, decorate them if you'd like
- Staple the pages together into a book along the left hand side
Tip: glue the cover page on to a piece of cardstock to make a more sturdy book.
For a super quick craft: (15 minutes or less)
- Print the pages out on colored cardstock
- Print out photos and glue them on to pages
- Staple it all together
Dad's Brag Book printable craft kit
- Print the coloring pages at 40% of actual size and use as gift tags.
- Create your own fun art, jokes, stories and ideas on the blank pages to make a bigger book.
- Use a blank page to make your own book cover.
I hope you have fun with this activity! I have more fun printables and coloring pages you can try. Check out the other Father's Day ideas.
3 thoughts on “DIY Dad’s Brag Book and Free printable”
Wow, I love this idea and your creativity of the brag book. My son would love to make this or something like this for his dad. One of the best gift for dad I’ve seen yet. Thank you so much.
I’m so glad you like the idea, I hope your son has a fantastic time making this gift for dad! Thank you for the note.
Love this Jen! Thanks for joining!