Dress up birthdays with DIY fun, free SVG files. Find a variety of easy to use cut files to make Cricut projects perfect for birthday celebrations.
Birthday cupcake SVG cut files to craft with
Create all kinds of birthday crafts with cut files. SVG birthday files can be used to create birthday party decor, fun birthday t-shirts and other diy party projects. find free files and project ideas below.
Make a Birthday Garland Banner
Create a birthday banner garland with this cute cupcake cut file. And just for fun, after cutting all the paper garland circles, you can use the left over dots as party confetti!
- Upload the birthday cupcake SVG to Design Space.
- Resize as needed.
- Cut multiple pieces in multiple colors.
- Remove from mat and weed as necessary.
- String together with ribbon or twine and display as you’d like.
More birthday SVG cut files
Check out these additional birthday SVG cut files designed by some of my favorite creative friends.
- Two Nado – The Country Chic Cottage
- Aged to Perfection – The Kingston Home
- Birthday Shark – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Birthday Girl/Boy – That's What Che Said
- This is My Birthday Shirt – Hello Creative Family
- Birthday Squad – Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- Level Unlocked – Happiness is Homemade
- Birthday Cupcake – 100 Directions
- Kids Birthday – Everyday Party Magazine
- First Birthday – Happy Go Lucky
- Currently Accepting Gifts – seeLINDSAY
- Happy Birthday To Me – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- It's Like Totally My Birthday – Crafting in the Rain
- They Say It's Your Birthday Card – Mad in Crafts
- Time for Cake – 30 Minute Crafts
Have fun creating all kinds of birthday projects with this collection of birthday celebration SVG files!
Looking for more birthday project ideas?