Use Flower SVG files to add a pretty touch to your craft projects. There are hundreds of projects you can make featuring flowers. This post features various free flower svg cut files plus a few project ideas to spark your creativity this Spring and all year.
I love seeing all the flowers bloom in Spring. Tulips are the first in my garden to peek out of the ground, even when there’s still snow here in Colorado. This is the inspiration for my tulip svg design this month.
Flower SVG Files
Take a look at this collection of Flower SVG designs below. You’ll find unique art you can personalize, flowers to add to any project and Spring inspired images.
Use these flower SVG files to create stunning and unique projects. Find links to download each below.
How to Use Flower SVG files
Flower cut files can be really versatile when crafting. You can layer different flowers, style, shapes, and sizes to create countless layouts and designs. Any combination of flower images can be called a “bouquet” and work well together. So when you are looking for images to craft with, consider mixing images from different sets to create a unique look.
Project Materials to use with SVG Flowers
Use these flower svg cut files for make projects with a variety of materials, such as:
- Paper: use cardstock to create intricate floral designs.
- Iron-on: choose from standard color to glitter HTV to create a variety of flower pieces.
- Vinyl: add flower designs to mugs, water bottles, or other hard surfaces with vinyl.
- Infusible Ink: create flowers with different color effects and patterns on heat-set projects.
Flower SVG Project Ideas
These Flower SVG files can be used to create a variety of projects featuring Spring flowers, such as:
- Greeting cards: create personalized cards for any occasion using free svg files .
- Wall art: use flower SVGs to create beautiful and unique wall art for your home or office.
- T-shirts and bags: add a touch of nature to your wardrobe by creating custom t-shirts and bags with flower SVGs.
- Home decor: use a flower design to create beautiful decorations, such as framed art or decorative pillows.
- Paper flower Designs: not 3D designs, but think paper art and decor.
Special Occasions Perfect for Flower SVG Projects
Flower projects can be perfect for a variety of occasions, such as:
- Weddings: create beautiful wedding invitations, centerpieces, or other decorations with flower SVGs.
- Mother’s Day: make a special card or gift for the special mom in your life with flower SVGs.
- Spring or Summer: add some color and nature to your seasonal decor with flower SVGs.
- Birthdays, teacher appreciation, thank you and more!
Tulip SVG Flower Art Design
I’ve created a pretty tulip svg art design for you to use in your crafts. The art file has a few layers to customize to create different tulips. One image can be adjusted to create an entire bouquet of flower art!
Change the color of each piece or adjust to different sizes to create your own look. Flatten the full art design for an easy print-then-cut project. Or, cut each layer as you’d like from your favorite materials.
This download includes a file in SVG format compressed as a zip file. This file works with Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air, Cricut Joy and other electronic cutting machines.
Find more SVG flower designs below!
Create a quick Flower card with an SVG file
Craft greeting cards using flower art. Your Cricut machine can help make this project quick and fun!
You can create this card 3 different ways, here’s how:
Print-then Cut card
- Download the Tulip Flower SVG file below. Upload into your Cricut Design Space account.
- Add a card to your canvas along with a score line.
- place the tulip design where you would like it.
- Flatten the entire design and attach the score line as appropriate.
- Print and then cut the card.
You can also create a sticker and place it on a pre-cut card. Follow the steps to flatten, print and cut the design and then add the sticker to whatever card you’d like.
The third flower card option is to cut each piece of this flower cut file, then assemble the cut piece onto the front of a pre-cut (or Cricut cut) card.
SVG Flowers for Your Projects
Crafting with flowers is a fantastic way to craft beautiful projects all year round. So, I’ve designed a few different digital files for your craft projects. If you’ve been here a while, you might already know that flowers a favorite image for me most of the time.
Flower project Ideas plus SVG files to download
Below are some project ideas I think you’ll love, each with featured flower SVG files. If you’re looking for a way to share free flowers with a friend, grab one of the featured flower svg files and craft a pretty project. To make these projects, I recommend using a Cricut machine and Cricut design space.
Here are a few more flower SVG designs I’ve created and projects you can make with them.
Are you looking for 3D paper flowers? Or the huge paper flowers everyone is creating as party decor? The files in this article are 2d images used for iron-on projects, flat projects like stickers and paper crafts like cards and gift tags. Take a look and my favorite 3d paper flower designers for some stunning flower svgs files and project ideas:
- I adore the paper flowers created by Lia Griffith! Take a look as her 3d svg files and create your own.
- Learn how to make giant flowers with Sweet Red Poppy.
More Flower SVG Cut Files
Find a list of free download flower svg files below. Click each link to visit the designer’s website and download the svg file.
You’ll need a cutting machine, such as a Cricut Maker, to use these free svg cut files. If you don’t have an electronic cutting machine, you can print the art. You can also use some of these designs as digital stickers.
Wild flower glass can wrap from Brooklyn Berry Designs
Stay Wild Floral Circle from Hello Creative Family
Fleur de Jardin from Crafting in the Rain
You belong among the wildflowers from Everyday Party Magazine
Flower Child from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
Spread Kindness Like Wildflowers from That’s What Che Said
Personalizable Floral Family Sign from Mad in Crafts
Born to Be Wild from Artsy Fartsy Mama
Flower SVG files are a beautiful and versatile way to add nature-inspired designs to your craft projects. Whether you’re making greeting cards, wall art, t-shirts, or home decor, a pretty flower art design can help you create a unique and beautiful project. So, grab your Cricut machine and some materials, and start crafting!