Book lovers, get creative using reading and bookmark SVG files to create various Cricut projects. With these files, you can mix and match designs to make a wide variety of unique and personalized crafts.
These free SVG files can be used with a Cricut machine to produce high-quality, professional-looking bookmarks and handmade items that are perfect for gifts or personal use. With a little imagination and the right tools, book lovers can turn their passion for reading into beautiful and functional art.
Reading and Bookmark SVG files for Book Lovers
Use reading SVG files to make something special for the book lovers out there. Add a personal touch to your crafts and handmade gifts. Whether you love books or are making something for someone else, these free reading SVG files are perfect for leveling up your project.
I’ve created a few floral bookmark SVG files for this cut file collection. This art features a variety of flowers in a freeform layout. Add your own pretty background paper or color to fit your favorite look.
Projects you can make with reading and bookmark SVGs
- Make a set of bookmarks, each featuring a different design.
- Customize a tote bag to create a book bag
- Make t-shirts to show off your love of reading
- Personalize a mug, water bottle or tumbler
- Make a few different projects and combine to create the perfect gift basket (use a tote bag instead of an actual basket).
Create a floral bookmark with your Cricut
- Floral bookmark SVG file by Jen Goode
- Cricut machine
- Cricut Design Space
- Ribbon or twine
- Glue (optional)
- To make this pretty bookmark, you first need to download the free SVG file below.
- Upload the file to Cricut Design Space.
- Resize to your preferred size.
- Follow on-screen instructions to cut the design.
- After you weed the final cut design, layer the cut images and either glue together or simply tie the layers together by threading ribbon through the top hole.
More Reading SVG files
Looking for ways to add a personal touch to your crafts for book-loving friends and family? Below you’ll find a variety of designs you can download and use to create one-of-a-kind crafts that reflect your personality and style.
Whether you’re using a Cricut machine or another crafting tool, these SVG files are the perfect way to add a special touch to your craft projects.
- Never Trust Anyone (who has not brought a book with them) Lemony Snicket from Crafting in the Rain
- Treat Yo Shelf from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- My Weekend is Totally Booked from Happiness is Homemade
Grab your favorite designs and create some fantastic projects… before you get cozy with your favorite book!