Decorate and craft in all the colors with all the Rainbow SVG cut files. This bundle of cut files is filled with fun project ideas just waiting for you to add your own creative touch! Find a collection of rainbow craft ideas you can make and let’s start crafting!
Creating Craft Projects with Cute Rainbow Cut Files
This rainbow cut file was designed to use with the cutting machine of your choice. I’ve used my own Cricut machine to create these adorable cupcake toppers. The SVG file includes 8 individual cut shapes so you can mix and match the colors however you’d like. Convert to a “print-then-cut” design in Cricut Design Space and you’ll be able to quickly make stickers or paper accents with an adorable rainbow theme!
How to Make a Cute Rainbow Cupcake Topper
Craft your own super cute cupcake topper in just a few minutes. If you don’t have a Cricut machine or other cutting machine, just print the rainbows and hand-cut with scissors. If you’d like to get a little more fancy with your project, un-flatten the design and cut out each color from vinyl or even glitter.
- Rainbow cut file and printable bu Jen Goode
- Cricut machine (or scissors)
- Cardstock – I used white
- Tape or glue
- Upload the SVG file to Cricut Design Space. Size to your preferred size. Flatten all layers and set to print.
- Follow onscreen instructions to print and then cut the rainbow design.
- Using tape or glue attach the toothpick to the back of the rainbow cupcake topper art.
- If you are using scissors, simply print the rainbow on cardstock, cut out with scissors and adhere toothpick to the back.
Alternatively, you can use a straw instead of toothpicks if you’d like.
More Rainbow Cut Files and Rainbow Themed Projects
My crafty friends and I got together this month to share these rainbow files and ideas. We are sharing so many adorable projects you can create yourself. Take a look at the collection of rainbow art and project ideas below. Please, click the links and visit each site to grab their rainbow cut file and learn how to make the projects each designer is sharing.
How cute are all of these designs? I love them all! Each design is a unique file, however, you can mix and match them to create something really special and personal to you. For example, use a combination of rainbow cut file designs to personalize a whole party or gift set too!
Create Cute Rainbow Crafts
Create all kinds of DIY projects with these rainbow cut files. Easily resize any image to fit the project you’d like to make. From framed art to cute party decor, you’re crafty projects are unlimited.
Have fun, make all the things! Take a look at each of these projects for more idea and to download each cut file.
Make Your Own Fun Rainbow T-shirts
If you like to wear your happiness around town, I think a rainbow shirt would be perfect! Make one shirt or make them all. Each of these rainbow designs is perfect for creating and wearing with your favorite colors!
- Dream Big Rainbow – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Grunge Rainbow – Crafting in the Rain
- So Over It – That’s What Che Said
- Love is All We Need – The Kingston Home
- Kindness Matters – Hello Creative Family
- Rainbow Design – Everyday Party Magazine
- Rainbows Are My Favorite Color – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow – Mad in Crafts
- Rainbow Baby – Cutting Machine Crafting
- Teacher Strong Rainbow – Happy Go Lucky