Customize your planner with fancy floral cut pages you create with your Cricut. This DIY planner accent is easier to create than you might think. You just need a Cricut and the SVG design available below.
How to Make Fancy Cut Floral Planner Pages
Use your Cricut machine to create a custom divider page for your planner in just minutes! This SVG file set includes a floral cut design along with a backing page so you can mix and match colors to create your own favorite look.
- Cricut Machine and Cricut Access account
- Floral planner page SVG file (see below)
- Cardstock in colors of your choice.
- Upload the SVG file to Cricut Design Space.
- Resize to fit your specific planner. I’ve added holes to the cut design, but if your planner rings are spaces differently, you can simply hide the contour of the holes included and add your own.
- Follow on-screen instructions to cut the various layers.
- Stack the fancy cut and backing cut layers. Glue together if you’d like.
This organizing SVG set includes a few word art accents and a line paper mini page too. Use the different pieces to create planner pages how you like them.
How to customize your planner with special cut pages
You can customize the look of your planner pages just by changing the colors. Use special papers, printables and mix and match materials. Change up the colors you use when creating your own fancy cut pages.
More DIY Planner ideas
Find even more ideas to customize your own daily planner. I have a selection of printable planner pages, stickers and DIY ideas. Click here to learn more.
More SVG Organizing Ideas and Cut Files
Click the links below to learn more about the organizing cut files shown below.
Click the links below to learn more about each cut design.
- Grocery List from The Country Chic Cottage
- Kitchen Conversions List from The Kingston Home
- Homeschool Weekly Calendar from Hello Creative Family
- Decluttering is My Cardio from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Fancy Cut Planner Pages from 100 Directions
- Months from Everyday Party Magazine
- Pantry Labels from See Lindsay
- Weekly Menu Planner from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Crafty Ideas Inside from Crafting in the Rain
- School Subject Labels from Mad in Crafts
- To Do List from Cutting Machine Crafting