Get ready for it.. you can now make fun penguin projects with my own penguin art! Make a cute little funny penguin Christmas card with my Rudolph penguin art and send a little smile to friends or family. You can mix and match cardstock colors to create your own personal look and choose from 10 different penguins available in the Cricut Design Space library! Feel free to change up the colors you use for this Cricut project or pick a different penguin to use with this card.
Funny Penguin Christmas Card
- Cricut Explore Cutting Machine
- Reindeer Penguin art designed by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- Cardstock in holiday colors
- Silver and Red Cricut Pens
- Cut designs following on screen instructions.
- Using glue, stack all the penguin cut outs and top with the art Print then Cut penguin design to create a dimensional accent for your card.
- Glue square cutout inside the front of the card, making sure to completely cover the square cutout window.
- Optionally, cut out a second inside square to
- Glue the penguin accent inside the window area.
- Assemble envelope.
- Glue the mini heart to the center of the snowflake cutout design and use as a sticker to seal the envelope.
Tip: Make more penguin cards! This reindeer penguin art coordinates with a 9 other penguin designs available in the Cricut Design Space library.
You can make this card bigger or small if you’d like too. The size I’ve set in the project file fits just right for printing and cutting with your Cricut Explore Cutting Machine and printer.
I’d love to see what you make with this project file – please stop back by and tell me about it!