Create pretty decor and cute wearables with Plant SVG files and your Cricut. These cut files are perfect for crafting with your Cricut. Browse the images below to pick your favorites.
Plant SVG files to Create with your Cricut
Calling all plant lovers! If you're feeling crafty, this collection of plant SVG files is perfect for creating your own decor, gifts, wearables and more. Grab your Cricut machine and the files below and start making all kinds of plant projects.
I've designed this modern art leafy plant art that can be used in a number of different projects. It's a simple design with two layers to cut with your Cricut machine. The crosshatch lines on the pot can be included or removed to create a few different looks with your own projects.
Create decor accents like the above mini framed art. Or, dress up a tote bag for all that nursery shopping ahead. There are countless ways to used this art.
You might also like: SVG Files to use with your Cricut
More Plant SVG Files for DIY Projects
My friends and I have collaborated to create a whole set of plant themed SVG files for you. Click each link to visit individual design websites and download their plant SVG file too!
These designs are perfect for creating gifts for garden lovers, plant moms (and dads), green thumb enthusiasts and fans of all bontanicals. Each plant art design can be used for a variety of Cricut projects.
Take a look at all the great designs and project ideas below, what will you make first?
I've got some talent friends sharing their punny plant designs this month… which if your favorite?
- Love Grows Here from Hello Creative Family
- You Grow Girl from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Crazy Plant Lady from Everyday Party Magazine
- Say Aloe to My Little Friend from That's What Che Said
- Bontay Plants Lately? from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- I'm a Succa for You from Kara Creates
- Welcome to the Jungle from Mad in Crafts
- I Don't Remember Planting This from Crafting in the Rain
- Garden Gangster from The Kingston Home
- Feelin' Cute, Might Die Later from Hey, Let's Make Stuff!
- Aloe Gorgeous from The Country Chic Cottage
- Little Plant Drawing SVG from 100 Directions