Decorating for Thanksgiving doesn't have to be complicated nor over-the-top fancy. You can create your own pretty Thanksgiving table accents in no time with just a few supplies. Today I have a free Thanksgiving word art design you can create to include in your table decor. This SVG cut file combined with just a few of the right accents can create a look that is festive and easy to put together.
You can use this file with your Cricut machine to add the perfect hand-made touch to your place settings or table center-piece. The file is designed with mix-and-match layers as well as a draw line. use all the layers together or swap them around for a variety of looks. You can even go ultra simple and just use the draw line to write out “Thankful” with a pretty gold metallic pen on a rectangle cut out. You decide.
To make this easy Thankful table decor accent
To make this easy Thankful table decor accent in Cricut Design Space, after you upload the file to a new canvas, simply flattening all the layers, except the draw line. Attach the flattened image and draw line together. Print then cut the the image and use the gold metallic pen to draw the accent line. Adhere your new Thankful word art to your Fall floral accents. Or you could attach the word art to a ribbon and then attach it to your center piece, wreath, etc.
Simple right? Mix and match the colors, leave a layer out or just draw and cut. Whatever you do, I'm sure it will turn out beautifully! I hope you enjoy it.
More Free Thanksgiving Cut files
I have some amazingly creative friends sharing their own unique Thanksgiving cut files this month too. Take a look at the entire set. Each design has been created by a different artist.
You can use these cut files with whatever cutting machine you have. create pretty table decor, fun holiday t-shirts or ever create some hand-decorated hostest gifts. What will you create?
Check out all the the free Thanksgiving cut files. Each site below is sharing their own unique image. Just visit the page, download the free file and look at what project they'e made to share with you. I'd love to hear which ones you use!
- Pumpkin Spice is My Favorite Season – The Country Chic Cottage
- Farm Fresh Pumpkins – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Gather Y'all – Pineapple Paper Co.
- This is My Pumpkin Pie Eating Shirt – That's What Che Said
- Pumpkin Spice All The Things – Hello Creative Family
- Sweet As Pumpkin Pie – Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- Gather Here With Grateful Hearts – Happiness is Homemade
- Thankful For Word Art – 100 Directions
- Hello Pumpkin – Everyday Party Magazine
- You Are Pumpkin To My Pie – Happy Go Lucky
- Here Come The Meat Sweats –
- Hello Gourd-
geous– Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Living on a Prayer and Pumpkin Spice – Simply Crafted Life
- Whip It Good – Crafting In The Rain