Create a fancy floral monogram with your Cricut and a easy to use cut file. Make beautiful home decor pieces for yourself or as gifts for others. This Cricut project can be completed in under 30 minutes. simply cut and apply!
Make a Floral Fancy Cut Monogram Canvas
In just minutes you can create your own monogram canvas with your Cricut and this Floral monogram border design. I've design this cut file to include a few different layers so you can mix and match papers and styles to create the look you want.
The font is not included in this cut file, so you can chose your own favorites. Add a single letter or a 3 letter combination, whatever you like best.
To create this decor piece, you just need to cut a single layer of cardstock or vinyl and adhere to a simple white canvas. This example is an 8″x8″ canvas frame. I used a gray cardstock, but vinyl would look fantastic too!
More Monogram SVG files
Take a look at all of these monogram designs. Each SVG file can be used with your Cricut to create personalized decor, wearables, stationery and more.
- Cat Monogram from Hey, Let's Make Stuff
- Flamingo Monogram from Hello Creative Family
- Pineapple Monogram Frame from Pineapple Paper Co.
- Rainbow Monogram Frame from The Country Chic Cottage
- Apple Monogram Frame from Happiness is Homemade
- Heart Name Monogram from Kingston Home
- Hammer Monogram from Cutting Machine Crafting
- Laurel Wreath Frame from seeLindsay
- Unicorn Frame from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Floral Fancy Cut Monogram from 100 Directions (that's me!)
- Scalloped Monogram Frame from Everyday Party Magazine
- Circle Monogram Borders from That's What Che Said
- Graduation Monogram from Mad in Crafts
- Crown Name Monogram from 30 Minute Crafts
- Flower Frame from Happy Go Lucky
- Potted Plant Monogram from Crafting in the Rain
What fun Cricut projects will you personalize with monograms?