Celebrate the new year with a pretty Happy New Year coloring page you create with your Cricut. You can add gold glitter accents to every page with the Cricut gold glitter pen. This is an easy Cricut project that you can make in under 30 minutes. Create one for yourself or create a whole pile to share with your friends.
Happy New Year Coloring Page
I used the standard black pen to draw most of this Happy New year coloring page design with my Cricut machine. However, you could also use the black glitter pen along with the gold glitter pen to create extra sparkle for your New Years celebrations. I think the kids and the grownups will have fun with this design, so get out the colored pencils and add your own color!
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Happy New Year and Stars cut designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- White card stock
- Black and Gold Glitter pens
- Follow onscreen instructions to draw the Happy New Year coloring page design on a sheet of white card stock.
Tip: You could edit this drawing design to fit on a greeting card to send to your friends as a happy wish for the New Year or a party invitation.