Do you like to get a little fancy to celebrate New Years? Dress up your party table with Cheers word art for party glasses. This is a quick Cricut project that you can use with glassware or even the fancy disposable party glasses. Or even dress up the utensils and place settings.
Cheers Word Art for Party Glasses
Add a little extra bling to your party glasses with this fun Cheers word art. I used a silver foil adhesive to make my glasses, but any vinyl will work. Some vinyls are more permanent than others, so if you'd like the word art to last through washings and multiple uses, make sure to pick a more permanent vinyl and wash by hand. You could also make a stencil with vinyl and use glass paint to decorate your party glasses.
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Cheers Word Art cut Design by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Silver Adhesive Foil
- Wine Glass
- Clean and dry glass.
- Follow onscreen instructions to cut word art- use vinyl setting.
- Carefully remove the foil and place on the glass. Gently rub to adhere thoroughly.
Tip: The metallic vinyl is not a permanent adhesive. Wash gently with warm water.
I'd love to see how your party glasses turn out! Stop back by and tell me about them.