Make your own fun DIY Mardi Gras masks! Mardi Gras masks come in all kinds of designs and colors. From elegant and ornate to bright and bold, each mask has so much personality and fun. This easy craft project is great to do with the kids at home, as a classroom activity or for your Mardi Gras party decor.
DIY Mardi Gras Masks with free SVG
Today I've got a free SVG Mardi Gras mask design and printable you can use to create your own unique masks. Cut out the mask shape and then just grab your favorite craft supplies and decorate it however you'd like. The materials you need include all the supplies I used, however you can really decorate your mask with anything you'd like.
- Mardi Gras Mask cut out design (see SVG and printable below)
- Glitter glue
- Sparkly gems
- Colorful feathers
- Paper straw
- Craft glue
- Cut out the Mardi Gras mask shape with your cutting machine and SVG or use the printable as a template to trace and cut with scissors.
- Draw pretty designs with the glitter glue.
- Glue on gems and feathers.
- Allow everything to dry.
- Glue on a straw for a handle (this is optional).
- Add a curly gold ribbon as a final touch.
You can also use this Mardi Gras mask design as decoration for garland, cupcake toppers and more. I can't wait to see what you create with it!
Don't forget to download your free Mardi Gras mask SVG cut file or the printable Mardi Gras Mask (you can use it as a coloring page too if you'd like.).
More Mardi Gras Ideas