Here’s pretty, heart cut file you can use in all your love themed projects. This fancy heart SVG file was designed to use with a Cricut, but should work with a variety of electronic cutting machines. Create your own Valentine Cricut projects or love themed ideas with this layered design, it even includes a drawing specific line for extra accents.
Fancy Heart SVG File – Cut File for Creative Projects
Add a little extra flair to your projects with this fancy heart SVG file. This is a great design for your Valentine Cricut projects or love themes. Use this heart design to create cards, garland, pretty decor and more! Just download the file, upload to Cricut Design Space and start creating. This art file also includes a draw line so you can add extra pretty accents to your paper projects. Happy Creating!
I added text in Cricut Design Space along with this cut file… look at how I set it up:
This SVG file will work with all modern Cricut cutting machines including Cricut Joy, Cricut Explore, Air 2 and Cricut Maker.
Projects you can make with this Heart SVG cut file
You can make a variety of projects with just one Heart SVG file. Here are some ideas:
- Valentine’s Day Card
- Valentine Party invitations
- Valentine Party Decor
- Wedding decor accents
- Love themed Gift Tags
- Heart Garland
- Heart Coloring Pages
Try this additional fancy cut heart SVG too, it’s NEW!
Here’s a brand new heart SVG file I’ve been working on. The set includes 4 different, coordinating files you can mix and match to create all kinds of projects! For a limited time this entire set is free to download!
Looking for the password for this demo cut file? Join my Facebook group!
Project ideas to make with Heart cut designs
- DIY Piece of My Heart Puzzle and Valentines Cut Files – a Heart puzzle SVG file to download and craft with.
- DIY Fancy Heart Card – make a heart card in Cricut Design Space or use this project as inspiration to make a card with the cut files here.
More Free Heart SVG Files for Valentine’s Day
I have some creative friends that have created more fantastic Valentine’s SVG cut files. Check out these DIY Cricut projects.
Head to the links below to download each cut file and view the how-to tutorial.
- You’re my Lobster– The Simply Crafted Life
- Love you More– Pineapple Paper Co.
- If You Think Our Hands Are Full You Should See Our Hearts– The Country Cottage Chic
- Heartbreaker– Happiness is Homemade
- XOXO Y’all– Everyday Party Magazine
- Fancy Heart– 100 Directions
- Love bug– See Lindsay
- Love Grows Here– Kingston Crafts
- Galentine’s Day– Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Cupid’s Wingman– Happy Go Lucky
- Chocolate is my Valentine– That’s What Che Said
- I Love You a Sloth– Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Love Bites– Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Love is a Puzzle– Pattern Revolution
- Be Mine? Thought Bubble– Hello Creative Family
I’d love to hear what fun projects you come up with using this heart cut file. Share your creations on the 100 Directions facebook page or tell me about it in the comments. Happy Creating!
More Heart and Valentines Day Cricut Project Ideas
Check out the full list of Cricut Valentine Projects I’ve designed