Browse this growing collection of heart SVG cut files you can use in all your love-themed projects. Each fancy heart SVG file was designed to use with a Cricut, but should work with a variety of electronic cutting machines. Create your own Valentine Cricut projects or love themed ideas with this layered design. It also includes a drawing-specific line for extra accents.
Fancy Heart SVG File – Cut File for Creative Projects
Add a little extra flair to your projects with this fancy heart SVG file. This is a great design for your Valentine Cricut projects or love themes. Use this heart design to create cards, garland, pretty decor and more! Just download the file, upload to Cricut Design Space and start creating. This art file also includes a draw line so you can add extra pretty accents to your paper projects. Happy Creating!
You might also like: Big List of Cricut Valentine Ideas
I added text in Cricut Design Space along with this cut file… look at how I set it up:
This SVG file will work with all modern Cricut cutting machines including Cricut Joy, Cricut Explore, Air series and Cricut Maker machines.
Projects you can make with this Heart SVG cut file
You can make a variety of projects with just one Heart SVG file. Here are some ideas:
- Valentine’s Day Card
- Valentine Party invitations
- Valentine Party Decor
- Wedding decor accents
- Love-themed Gift Tags
- Heart Garland
- Heart Coloring Pages
Try this second fancy cut heart SVG file too!
Below is another heart SVG file I’ve been working on. The set includes 4 different, coordinating files you can mix and match to create all kinds of projects!
Create all kinds of pretty, fancy-cut heart art! Below you can download a free, single-layer file or the monogram layout. Or, purchase the full, multi-layered version, which also includes a draw line to create a variety of projects.
Doodle Heart Drawings – Line Art to create with Your Cricut
This 9 image set is a Draw and Cut design. Upload to Cricut Design Space, set the black layer to “draw” and your Cricut Machine will do the rest! Make sure you “attach” the two layers if you want a heart cutout with the line art on it.
Project ideas to make with Heart cut designs
- DIY Piece of My Heart Puzzle and Valentine’s Cut Files – a Heart puzzle SVG file to download and craft with.
- DIY Fancy Heart Card – make a heart card in Cricut Design Space or use this project as inspiration to make a card with the cut files here.
New Fancy Floral Heart Cut File
Take a look at my newest heart cut file. This design is part of a bundle collection of Heart SVG files you can use in your Cricut projects. This is a multi-layered heart SVG that you can mix and match your materials and colors to create your own unique look.
You might also like: Heart cut files for Valentines Day
Or how about this pretty Heart Mandala design. Create it in your favorite colors to create a wall art design, pretty tote bag or maybe custo. stationery.
More Free Heart SVG Files for Valentine’s Day
I have some creative friends that have created more fantastic Valentine’s SVG cut files. Check out these DIY Cricut projects.
More Free Heart Cut Files to Download
Head to the links below to download each cut file and view the how-to tutorial.
- You’re my Lobster– The Simply Crafted Life
- Love you More– Pineapple Paper Co.
- If You Think Our Hands Are Full You Should See Our Hearts– The Country Cottage Chic
- Heartbreaker– Happiness is Homemade
- XOXO Y’all– Everyday Party Magazine
- Fancy Heart– 100 Directions
- Love bug– See Lindsay
- Love Grows Here– Kingston Crafts
- Galentine’s Day– Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Cupid’s Wingman– Happy Go Lucky
- Chocolate is my Valentine– That’s What Che Said
- I Love You a Sloth– Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Love Bites– Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Love is a Puzzle– Pattern Revolution
- Be Mine? Thought Bubble– Hello Creative Family
I’d love to hear about the projects you create using this heart cut file. Share your creations on the 100 Directions facebook page or tell me about it in the comments. Happy Creating!
More Heart and Valentines Day Cricut Project Ideas
Check out the full list of Cricut Valentine Projects I’ve designed