This fancy heart card can be made in minutes with your Cricut. You can completely change the look just by changing what materials you use. Go super cutesy with pinks and glitter or make something more elegant with grays and reds and foil.
I've used all kinds of materials in this Cricut project. Cut all the fancy designs with your Cricut cutting machine and layer in a variety of ways to make a whole bunch of fancy cards for Valentine's day. I especially love using the drawing designs to create extra accents inside the card too.
DIY Fancy Heart Card
Make a pretty Valentine’s Day day or just a card to say I Love You with this fun doodle heart design. Add foil and some brightly colored vellum and you can create a lovely card for someone special.
- Cricu machine
- Cricut Design Space software
- Doodle Heart and card set cut designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut mat
- White Cardstock
- Bright Pink Vellum
- Gold and Silver Adhesive Foil
- Black Cricut Pen
- Glue or Double-sided tape
Recommended: Valentine's Day Cards to make with your Cricut
- Follow onscreen instructions to print, draw and cut card components.
- Layer various front of card components and glue in place. Take care not to apply glue on the edges of the vellum or you will see the glue.
- Apply foil accents to the inside illustration.
- Assemble envelope: fold along all score lines. Fold inside pink vellum along score line. Adhere vellum to inside of envelope using double-sided tape. along all score lines and gluing side flaps in place.
- Write a note. Add confetti hearts inside the card. Place in the envelope and seal.
Tip: Use double-sided tape with the foil and vellum to avoid seeing glue lines through the vellum.
Make your own Fancy Foil Heart Card in Cricut Design Space. Click Here to get started.
I can't wait to see the fun things you create. Stop back by and tell me all about it!