I love veggie cream cheese! You can eat it with vegetables or crackers. Put it on little fancy toast bites or even use it as dressing on a sandwich. This recipe for Easy From Scratch Cream Cheese Veggie Dip is so easy to make. You can change up the vegetables and spices you use, AND you can make it in about 5 minutes! It's the perfect party food or game day snack.3
Easy From Scratch Cream Cheese Veggie Dip
get out your favorite veggies and your food processor and you're in business. The kids can help too! I like to serve this cream cheese dip on a platter with a vegetables and crackers, perfect for our football snacking. It's gone in minutes!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 4-5 Small Sweet Peppers
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Spinach
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Herb Seasoning
- 1-2 Tbsp Greens – only because they are fun. You can leave them out if you don't have any
- Food Processor
- Knife and cutting board
- Put cream cheese in the food processor. Mix it a few turns.
- Remove stem and seeds from peppers, slice into a few pieces.
- Add peppers and spinach to the cream cheese and chop until mixed in well.
- Mix in half the garlic herb. Taste. Add more seasoning if you'd like.
- Add in the micro greens – this is just for more fun color in the dip.
- Place dip in a serving bowl in the center of a platter of veggies and crackers. Enjoy!
Need more yummy snack ideas? Check out my Easy Popcorn Shrimp Chipotle Poppers.
FOOTBALL POOL PRINTABLE: This is fabulous football food. While you're waiting for the game to start, gab a copy of the printable football pool.