Whether you are hosting a party or looking to bring something to an event to share, these easy popcorn shrimp chipotle poppers will do the trick! They are super quick to make and taste delicious. They are easy to customize for your own favorite flavors. This is an easy recipe that doesn't require any fancy prep nor mixing AND eating more fish is a thumbs up. They even make for great football food – bit-sized, flavor-packed winner right here!
Easy Popcorn Shrimp Chipotle Poppers
I used popcorn shrimp, but you can also make larger bites (perfect for dinner) using the butterfly shrimp. You can never go wrong with popcorn shrimp on the table. I've partnered with SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co to create this yummy recipe.
- Seapak Popcorn Shrimp
- Fresh Sweet Peppers
- Cream Cheese
- Fully cooked bacon strips
- BBQ sauce
- Chipotle seasoning
- Remove the stems of the peppers. Slice in half length-wise and then into bit sized pieces. With these smaller peppers, you should get 2-4 bites from each pepper.
- Add some cream cream to each pepper bite.
- Place one popcorn shrimp on top of the cream cheese.
- Add a little BBQ sauce.
- Sprinkle with Chipotle seasoning.
- Add a small piece of bacon on top.
- Optional: add a little bit more BBQ on top of the bacon.
- Bake at 425 for 10-12 minutes as per the SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp box instructions.
- Allow to cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
Grab a few… or you'll end up not getting one yourself!
A few things I've learned about SeaPak Shrimp & Seafood Co
- This shrimp is DELICIOUS – nice big pieces with a great fresh flavor. We are a fish eating family… these didn't last long in my house.
- Shrimp, when compared to other sources of protein (such as chicken), is a versatile and affordable seafood which offers a healthier and leaner option.
- The average American only consumers seafood once a week on average (raising my hand.. even less than that), yet the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) recommends that people eat at least two servings of seafood each week. Think I need to eat more shrimp… I'm not complaining there!
- SeaPak adheres to high standards of quality and strives to bring their customers a taste of the coast at an affordable price. I was able to find this product in a number of locations near me.
I'd love to hear what you think… try this recipe or share your own favorite recipe ideas.I love shrimp, what do you make with it?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of SeaPak. The opinions and text are all mine.