Get out the glitter and your favorite craft supplies, I have some fun Cricut Valentine Projects for you to try. You can make so many awesome projects with your Cricut machine for Valentine's Day. Whether you're making party decor or Valentine cards to had out in class, you will have a blast making treats for your sweeties. I've asked a whole bunch of crafty friends to share their own favorite Cricut Valentine project tutorials. Here's the fabulously fun list… I'd love to hear your favorites!
Big List of Cricut Valentine Projects
I have a collection of Cricut Valentines Projects I've designed for you. Some have fancy cuts and some are Cricut drawn designs. You can change them up with your own favorite pen and paper colors. You can grab a variety of love and Valentine themed designs I've created for Cricut through the Cricut Design Space. There's some really cute ones in the JGoode Designs Holiday Sampler. You can also find Valentine SVG files here and more Valentine cut files to use with your Cricut here.
Valentine's Day Ideas to Make with Your Cricut
Check out all these great projects created by designers and bloggers all around the globe!
- DIY Love Margquee from Crafting in the Rain
- Valentine Gift Tags from This Heart of Mine
- Valentine Bookmark from Hey Let's Make Stuff
- Valentine's Day Pillow from Happy Scraps
- Scrabble Letters Valentine's Day Project from 320 Sycamore Lane
- Gratitude Journal What's What Che Said
- DIY Heart Eyes emoji Shirt from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- DIY Valentine's Day Mailboxes from See Lindsay
More Valentine's Projects you can make with your Cricut machine
Use Your Cricut Machine to create Valentine's Day projects. Find cute kids crafts or home decor, each project made with the Cricut and perfect for Valentine's Day.
- DIY Valentine's Day Shirt from Everyday Party Magazine
- DIY Shirts for Valentine's Day from Lemon Thistle
- Valentine's Mantel Decor from May Time Moms
- DIY Custom Word Art from Ameroonie Designs
- Cute Owl Planner Clips from Lydi Out Loud
- Personalized Etch Glass Wine Bottle from The Crafty Blog Stalker
- Pretty Heart Card from Melody Lane Designs
- Love You to Pieces Valentine's Day Card from Ken's Kreations
- Conversation Heart Boxes from Damask Love
- Love Magnets from Ink Happi
- DIY Spinning Hearts from Try it Like it
- Love Pillow Case from Rae Gun Ramblings
- Vinyl Decorated Milk Bottle from Underground Crafter
- Cupid Arrows and Quiver from Bella Grey Designs
- Free Valentine SVG from Cutting for Business
Here are some of my own Valentine's Day projects I've Created to make with the Cricut
I hope you have fun making your own cute Valentine's Day projects. I'd love to hear what you are creating! Leave me a note below or stop by the 100 Directions Facebook page to tell me all about it!