Create a cute smiley heart card for Valentine’s Day and send a smile to your sweetheart! This Cricut Valentine project is perfect for sharing a smile or letting someone know you're thinking of them. Customize the colors and printed designs to create a card that is uniquely you. Or create the card exactly as I've designed it here. It's a lot of fun to combine the different layers to create this classic window card.. it looks all fancy schmancy and stuff. I hope you have fun with it!
Cute Valentine Card with Smiley Heart
You can customize this adorable love card by changing the cardstock color, the printed pattern, or even hiding the smiley face drawing if youw ant a classic window card. You can use this design for so many different occasions from Valentine's Day to a “just because” love note or even a wedding invitation. Get creative and have fun with it!
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Smiley Heart Cartoon and card set cut designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Red and White Cardstock
- Black Cricut Pen
- Follow onscreen instructions to print, draw and cut card components.
- Layer front of card components and glue in place.
- Fold card along center score line.
- Do not glue yet – place inside message square inside the card and close the card so you are looking at the front of the card. You should not be able to see the text through the cut out.
- Glue smiley heart cartoon to the message square, centering with the front of card cut out.
- Glue message card in place, inside the card.
- Assemble envelope by folding along all score lines and gluing side flaps in place.
- Write a note. Add confetti hearts inside the card. Place in the envelope and seal.
Tip: Use glitter cardstock to create the confetti or card base for extra sparkle.