Make your own Valentine Mini Treat Bags in minutes with this cute Valentine Cricut Project. You can customize the paper designs, print, cut… and then fill with your favorite little treats. It’s that easy! These make great surprises for the kids, share with a whole class, scout troop or just a few for the neighbors. These little goodie bags are quick and easy to make and you can fill them with all kinds of yummy things.
Make Valentine Mini Treat Bags
I created 3 different mini goodie bags to help get you started. You can personalize the designs with your own favorite printable patterns or cut the bag design from paper or cardstock. I’ve used regular printer paper to make these mini treat bags. You can use card stock or colored paper if you’d like. I’ve found that regular printer paper type paper folds best and is easy to fill. Try your own favorites and let me know how it goes.
- Cricut machine
- Cricut Design Space
- Valentine Mini Treat Bag canvas
- Plastic sandwich bagScissors
- Glue or Tape
Note about the sandwich bags: I use a the quart sized freezer bags because they are a thicker plastic than a standard plastic sandwich bag. I used these bags because I know it’s a food-safe plastic.
- Go to the Valentine Mini Treat Bag canvas in Cricut Design Space and follow the onscreen instructions to print, score and cut the treat bags.
- Fold the bag along the score lines. Do not glue yet.
- Cut out a piece of plastic from the sandwich bag to fit the inside of the treat bag. Glue into place.
- Glue bag side flaps together along center. Fold bottom of bag and glue into place. All to dry thoroughly.
- Fill the treat bags with whatever you’d like.
- Fold the top and tape closed. You can staple or glue the top closed if you prefer.
Tip: You can also resize these cut designs in Cricut design space to make larger or smaller bags. Play around with ideas and let me know what works for you!
If you would like more fun variations of these bags, you can use vellum or a colors paper inside the bag instead of the plastic too.
I’ve created extra little tags you can use to embellish your goodie bags. Cut the hearts with your Cricut, glue them on or add them with ribbons and twine. You can also customize the text on each heart however you’d like.
Have fun sharing all kinds of goodies with these cute Valentine mini treat bags. Share them with friends or surprise someone special. I’d love to hear about what you create!
Make more cute Valentine Cricut Projects
Today’s project is Day 3 of Valentine ideas this week with The Country Chic Cottage, 30 Minute Crafts and more fantastic creative friends. Check out Day 1 of Valentine Cricut Project Ideas and then come back tomorrow for more creative fun tomorrow!