Sometimes you just need a cute box for those sweet treats. Here’s a Hugs and Kisses DIY Pillow Box you can make and then fill with all kinds of different treats for your sweetie. This is a Cricut project you can create with your favorite papers or use a printable pattern in Design Space and then cut and score the box template with your Cricut machine. You can add fun accents like glitter or ribbon or even make a paper bow.
Hugs and Kisses DIY Pillow Box
Give a whole box of hugs and kisses with this cute little box. Print and cut as is or you can customize the pattern and colors and even the placement of the big XO. Use this box design for all kinds of occasions including favor treats for parties and classroom celebrations.
- Cricut machine
- Cricut Design Space software
- Pillow box and XO cut designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- White card stock
- Double-sided tape or glue
- Follow onscreen instructions to print and cut the pillow box and coordinating confetti and candy tags.
- Carefully fold box along all score lines. The curved ends just need to be creased so they will fold in to close the ends of the box.
- Glue the side flap of the box and fold one end closed. You can glue the end in place if you’d like, but it’s not necessary.
- Apply the XO candy tags to the bottoms of the candy.
- Fill the box with candy and confetti and close.
Tip: Adjust the size of the box to make mini Valentine’s treat boxes for parties and friends.
If you don’t have a Cricut machine, you can still make this project. If you have another electronic cutting machine, download the SVG file and create this pillow box with your own pattern papers.
If you don’t have a machine, download the printable and cut out with scissors. Use the printable as a template with your own pattern papers or make this box as is with it’s heart pattern design.
I’d love to see all your fun pillow boxes. Stop back by and tell me about it!