Here are some of my football food, games and party fun ideas. Whether you’re a die hard football fan or just show up for the food, football game days are always fun! I’m not the family’s huge fan but much of my family is very passionate about football! So I show up, I make food, we have fun watching… they have fun telling me what just happened. I have fun making all the football party recipes.
Football Food and Party Fun
Around here we are Denver Bronco Fans, of course. But, no matter what your favorite teams are, I have some great football party ideas to share with you.
When we all gather to watch football, we cheer and boo and spend time together regardless of who’s really paying attention. My son is always filling me in on the stats and who’s who on the field. Thank goodness he likes telling me over and over because I never seem to remember. Like I said, I like the food!
- Make a big pot of chili before the game or easy taco fixings so when everyone is hungry, there’s no cooking to manage. I also have a white chili recipe that’s delicious.
- Or how about a plate of my Popcorn Shrimp Chipotle Poppers
- Don’t forget the veggie tray and every veggie tray needs a great cream cheese veggie dip.
- If you don’t love vegetables, here’s an easy salsa cream cheese spread that goes great with chips or crackers.
- More of a pizza lover? Here’s an easy french bread pizza recipe.
When you want to add a little extra competition to the game, make sure to grab my free printable Football Pool Grid. You can customize it for any team that is play. A few years back I decorated with football colors for my son’s birthday, but you could do the same for a regular football party, super simple.
More football party ideas!
Even if the Broncos aren’t playing in the game, this big list of football party ideas is full of great party decorating, activities and food that you can try.
Check out this great list of favorite football food ideas