Make cute Easter bunny egg holders with a free bunny face SVG and your Cricut. In just a few steps you can create a whole bunch of adorable bunnies to personalize your Easter decor. Plus, use the bunny design to make all kinds of additional accents.
Make Cute Easter Bunny Egg Holders
Use my free Easter bunny SVG file to create these darling egg holders in just a few steps. You can customize the colors of each bunny face to make your own Easter decor. Coordinate with cute Easter mason jar treats for an extra fun holiday setting.
- Free Bunny SVG (download below)
- Cricut Machine
- Printer with white cardstock
- Tape or glue
- Open up the Cricut Design Space canvas I've set up for Easter tags.
- Upload the bunny SVG file to this same canvas space.
- Personalize the size and colors of the bunny heads.
- Follow on-screen instructions to print then cut your Easter decor pieces.
- Roll the wrapper to the size you need for your eggs. I've designed the wrapper on the larger side so you can use them for a variety of egg sizes easily. Glue/tape in place.
- Adhere a bunny face on the front of each wrapper. Allow glue to dry.
- Place eggs in holder.
Grab the free SVG file to make this Easter Bunny Craft!
Easter Bunny Face SVG
You can also use these bunny face to decorate cake pops and make Easter bunny cake pops plus find more free Easter SVG files. Gotta love a multi-purpose craft design, right?
I hope you have a super fun Easter and Happy Creating!