Make cute little mason jar gift boxes with these free Christmas printables. There are 3 different box sizes, each designed to look like little mason jars, complete with lids. You can print plain white card stock, colored card stock or even add your own color however you'd like. Add some glitter and little gift tags, and you'll have a unique gift wrapping to give your friends and family.
Mason Jar Gift Box Printables
Download your own copy of these free printables.
To make these boxes, just cut out, assemble and enjoy. For more tips and ideas, visit The Country Chic Cottage, you'll find a full assembly tutorial and more great photos of this project.
Each printable set also includes a couple small snowflake circles. Use these to make mini gift tags or as extra accents for your gift boxes.
More ideas for using this free printable:
- Cut out the individual jar images and use as gift tags.
- Add glitter, your own ribbon, buttons and other embellishments to decorate your jars.
- Cut out one side of the box and replace with a plastic sheet to make a mason jar box with window view of the contents inside.
- Glue the lids to the box and make cute mason jar ornaments.
- Print out the jar designs on to fabric transfer paper and make cute fabric ornaments and gifts.
I'd love to hear what fun projects you create with this free mason jar printable!