Add a little of cute penguin flair to your gifts with these Penguin printable gift tags. Penguins are the perfect character for Christmas and other winter holiday gift wrapping.
DIY Christmas Penguin Gift Tags
I designed this festive gift tag collection as a Christmas printable set featuring 6 different winter penguins in traditional holiday colors.
How to Make Your Own Penguin Tags
Use these printable penguin tags to accent all of your holiday gifts and festive Christmas wrapping.
- Printable Penguin gift tags by Jen Goode
- Cardstock or other printable material
- Scissors and hole punch
- Ribbon or twine
- Simply download and print the printable file on your favorite cardstock.
- Using scissors, cut out each tag.
- Using a hole punch, create a hole at the top of each tag.
- Thread ribbon or twine through each tag hole.
- Attach to your gifts however you’d like.
Optionally you can also print these tags out on sticker paper, cut out each tag and stick to your packages.
To dress up your penguin gift tags, you can also add extra accents like glitter or colored cardstock backgrounds.
How to Use Printable Christmas Gift Tags
Printable tags can be used for a variety of gift wrapping projects as well as other paper crafts. Here are more project ideas you can create with your penguin tags.
- Make cute penguin sticker tags by printing on sticker paper.
- Cut out a penguin or two and use to make cards. You can make holiday cards, thank you cards or adorable note cards.
- Use each penguin design to make Christmas ornaments. You can simply cut out each penguin and make a paper ornament. Or, decoupage to wood circles, tiles coaster or kraft board shapes.
- Print on to t-shirt transfer paper and use this penguin art to decorate a whole array of fabric items like t-shirts, tote bags and more.
More Christmas Printables
I’ve joined with my creative friends to share a variety of Christmas printables with you. Take a look at the designs below. Click each links to find out how to download each individual file.
- Brooklyn Berry Designs – Gift Card Holder
- Hello Creative Family – Letter to Santa Printable Template
- Happiness is Homemade – Christmas Wine Bottle Gift Tags
- Crafting in the Rain – Scratch Off Coupon
- The Country Chic Cottage – Santa Toothbrush Gift Tag
- Everyday Party Magazine – Don’t Open Until Christmas Tags
- Happy Go Lucky – Handmade with Love / Baked with Love Gift Tags
- 100 Directions – Printable Penguin Gift Tags
- Hey, Let’s Make Stuff – 12 Days of Christmas Gift Tags
- SeeLindsay – Hygge Christmas Gift Tags
- That’s What Che Said – From Santa Gift Tags
- Mad in Crafts – Gift Giving Budget
- Artsy-Fartsy Mama – “Meowy Christmas” Coloring Gift Card Holder
- Pineapple Paper Co. – Printable Gift Wrap
- Fun for Little Ones – Christmas Gift Tag Stickers
- Liz on Call – Printable Gift Box
- Persia Lou – Christmas Tree Gift Box
- Printable Crush – Santa and Mrs. Claus Gift Tags
- Tried & True Creative – Gingerbread House Gift Box
Pick your favorite Christmas printables, or pick them all! You can mix and match all of these fun holiday designs to create fun activities, decor and festive memories!