Spread a little holiday cheer with these easy holiday neighbor treats. You can make these quick gifts in just a few minutes and you can customize them with your favorite flavors. This adorable holiday art is a simple Christmas Cricut project you can create in just a few steps. So grab some jars and candies and let’s craft some quick holiday gifts!
This is an quick to create project that will surely spread some smiles this holiday season.
How to Make Easy Holiday Neighbor Treats
You can customize these gifts with your own favorite candies. You can also switch up the colors you use to create fun treats for a variety of winter celebrations.
Use cardstock or sticker paper to create your own holiday jar decor pieces. I used a sticker paper to make attaching the designs super quick.
- Mason jar with lid ring
- Red glitter ribbon
- Winter Holiday Character designs by Jen Goode
- Cricut machine and Cricut Design Space
- White cardstock or sticker paper
- Double sided tape
- Assorted holiday candies
- Head to the Cricut Design Space canvas I’ve set up with the Winter character Christmas Treat Jars project ready to go. If you have Cricut Access, this image is free.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to print and cut each character design.
- Wrap ribbon around your jar, cut to size and adhere in place. I used double sided tape to stick mine. The glitter ribbon is a little tricky, so hot glue might work better. Or go with a non-glitter ribbon.
- Apply a character design on top of the ribbon seam to cover where the ends overlap.
- Fill your jar with whatever candies you’d like and top with a mini bow.
Optionally, you can create a gift tag to coordinate with your treat jar. Here are some gift tag ideas, printables and project tutorials to help get you started.
Head over to The Country Chic Cottage for a cute Peppermint Hot Cocoa jar featuring the cute snowman in this character set.
Create just one holiday treat jar or make a whole bunch. You can even set up all the supplies and make this a fun party activity for classroom or group holiday parties. Just gather all your materials, place out on a table and let everyone have fun make their own easy treat jars.