Make cute Easter Bunny cake pops in just a few steps! You can make your own Easter cake pops, or buy premade pops. This Easter craft is a quick craft you can make on your own or make as a group project.
To make edible bunnies in minutes, decorate your cake pops with easy-to-make bunny ears and an adorable bunny face. I’m sharing a free SVG file so you can easily create this Cricut project in under 15 minutes!
Keep scrolling to see all kinds of cute Easter project ideas with FREE SVG files you can use.
Cute Easter Bunny Cake Pops
You can make your own cake pops if you like. I took a shortcut and bought this cute pink cake pop from Starbucks. The thicker candy coating is perfect for food markers, making this craft super quick to create! Make sure, if you make your own cake pops, you use a generous layer of candy coating so you can draw the bunny face easily.
- Download the free bunny face SVG below. Then, head over to Cricut Design Space and upload the bunny face SVG file. Ungroup the file, separate out just the bunny ears. You can cut each individual piece of the ears, or flatten them and create as a print-then-cut design. You can easily change the colors of the ears before you print if you’d like.
- Trim the very bottom of each ear so the ears will sit flush on the top of the cake pop. Cut one toothpick in half and glue half of the toothpick to the back of bunny each ear. Make sure to leave at least 1/2″ of the toothpick at the bottom of the ear.
- Stick the ears in the top of the cake pop.
- Using the food markers, draw a cute bunny face.
Optionally, tie a little bow around the cake pop stick at the base of the Easter bunny pop. You can also make cute accessories using your Cricut to dress up the bunny.
More Free Easter SVG files and Project ideas
- Just Here for the Chocolate – Pattern Revolution
- Oh, for Peep’s Sake – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Hunting Season – The Simply Crafted Life
- Bunny Ears – 100 Directions
- Hip Hop Bunny – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hip Hop Hippy to the Hip Hip Hop – Happy Go Lucky
- Too Hip to Hop – Kingston Crafts
- Happy Easter Eggs – That’s What Che Said
- Chillin’ With My Peeps – Hello Creative Family
- Chicks Dig Me – Happiness is Homemade
- Chick Magnet – seeLINDSAY
- First Time Hunter – The Country Chic Cottage
- Happy Easter Y’All – Pineapple Paper Co
- I Can Find Anything – Crafting in the Rain
- Egg Hunt Champion – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Easter Pick Up Truck – Everyday Party Magazine