Create cute gnome projects with Free Gnome SVG files and your Ciruct. Find a selection of gnome designs below.
Gnome SVG Files and Project Ideas
Make a whole variety of projects with this gnome SVG cut file I've designed. Mix and match patterns for different cut layers to create a number of different gnomes. Change the colors and the size to suite your own project needs.
Gnome Project Ideas
Use these cut files to make an assortment of projects with your Cricut machine. Here are just a few ideas:
- Gnome Welcome sign for your front door
- Cute gnome t-shirts for the holidays
- Gnome gift tags
- Gnome stickers
- Gnome wall art
- Gnome greet cards
- Gnome decor
- Gnome waterbottles and tumblers
More Gnome SVG Files and Project Ideas
- Gnome Sweet Gnome from Hello Creative Family
- Gnome for the Holidays from Crafting in the Rain
- Holiday Gnome from Everyday Party Magazine
- Joy Gnome from Mad in Crafts
- Gnope from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Chillin' with my Gnomies from Brooklyn Berry Designs
If you like these gnomes, you might also like my Gnome Christmas coloring page!
More Gnome Projects for you to make
Make a Sock Gnome. How cute is this craft from Brooklyn Berry Designs?
Make a Gnome Home with Dollar Store supplies. Learn how with this tutorial from Mad in Crafts
Make a cute felt gnome with felt – follow along with Hey Let's Make Stuff to learn how.
The kids will love making these adorable gnome popsicle puppets! Tutorial from Hello Creative Family.
Gnome crafts just can't help being cute! Which gnome projects will you make first?