It's right before Halloween and you're looking for Last Minute Halloween Ideas, right? That's me EVERY YEAR! No matter how well I plan or how many things I've already done, there's always something that gets left until the day of or the night before Halloween. Well, I'm here to help you find some quick and easy Halloween ideas today!
Last Minute Halloween Ideas
Whether you are looking for food, games or decorations for Halloween, there are tons of great ideas you can make quickly. You don't need a bunch of materials or time to add a little extra spooky fun to your festivities. Here are some last minute Halloween ideas I've collected or created to help inspire and save the day for the last minute Halloween fun.
Click on an image below to read more information for each specific Halloween project idea.
More Last Minute Halloween Ideas
There are so many fun things you can create for Halloween even if you're in a time crunch. Here are more fun ideas to try. Below, I am sharing some Halloween ideas and hints along with some projects I've found that I love. I hope you find something you like to make your Halloween extra fun!
Last Minute Halloween Ideas, tips and Projects to Try
- Make witch hat cookies with chocolate kisses and Keebler cookies.
- Make an eyeball picture frame.
- Make a pumpkin luminary.
- Use Pringles cans to make cute mummies.
- Decorate the front entryway of your home with giant eyes and some spooky teeth.
- Make BOO decor using just a few supplies.
- Make candy corn garland, string it up with your lights and you'll have halloween decorating finished in no time.
- Add some spiders to your Halloween decor.
- Make a space girl costume out of an old trash bag (short on time, don't even paint it, just go in shiny black.)
- Grab some Halloween printables to help in your speedy last minute decorating.
- Make jello worms. Pour jello into bendy straws, let set and then remove.
- Make yummy deviled egg eyeballs. Make deviled eggs, add a sliced olive to the center and paint paprika in stipes on the white of the egg and you'll have a spooky eyeball.
- Make milk carton ghosts.
- Use mason cars to make spooky candle holders.
- Print out a free Halloween coloring page for the kids to color.
- Make floating ghosts that glow.
For More Halloween Ideas:
- Check out my full list of Halloween Ideas.
- Visit my Pinterest Halloween board for more fun Halloween ideas.
I hope you have fun with all of these great DIY Halloween Ideas. What are you going to create?