I’ve designed these printable Halloween potion and witch’s brew labels you can use to turn old jars and glass bottles into spooky potions and witch’s brew containers. Create your own Halloween crafts and decor. You can mix and match or coordinate with the Halloween decor banner and cupcake toppers but can also be used alone. You’ll get 5 pages of printable decor pieces in the paid set, or download the free set which includes a page of blank labels which you can write your potion names on yourself.
Printable Halloween Potion and Witch’s Brew Labels
Make your own halloween decor with these easy to use potion labels. Find pre-designed labels as well as Halloween style labels that are blank, ready for you to add your own text.
- Shop on etsy to Download the full printable Halloween Potion Label set
- Or see below for free printable potion label options
Make Your Own Halloween Potion Bottles
I used a variety of small glass bottles and jars to create my potion labels. Small food bottles and spice jars are perfect for this project.
- Small bottles
- Printable potion labels designed by Jen Goode (see options below)
- Black Craft Paint – I used DecoArt black enamel paint
- Paint brushes
- Brown Kraft paper or paper bags
- Brown twine
To make the black bottles:
- Pour paint inside the bottle.
- Turn bottle until entire inside surface is covered.
- Set aside to dry.
For added drying, follow paint instructions for oven drying.
To make the labels and decorate your bottles
- Crinkle Download and print the printable Halloween potion labels you’d like to use.
- Cut out each label.
- Adhere to your bottle. I used hot glue, but a variety of craft glues will work.
- Wrap with twine for an added touch.
Also free Blank Potion labels so you can fill in your own potion names:
I’d love to see what spooky Halloween decorations you make, let me know!
More Halloween Printables you might like:
You’ll find all kinds of fun Halloween DIY crafts, party ideas and more… I LOVE Halloween (but not the scary Halloween – just the cute and classy). I’d love to hear what you think about all this Halloween fun around here! Leave a comment below or stop by the 100 Directions Facebook page and tell me what you think.