Decorating pumpkins for Halloween has got to be the #1 activity the kids all love to do. This Cute and Easy DIY Pumpkins is a perfect Halloween Cricut craft for family, classroom Halloween parties and group activities.
This craft is great for all ages and is virtually mess-free. Win all around, right? This quick Halloween Cricut project is also great for all kinds of Halloween decorating projects and the vinyl stickers are easy for even the kids to help with!
Cute and Easy DIY Pumpkins with Cricut
Mix and match the pumpkin face pieces cut with your Cricut machine to make thousands of combinations. You can pre-cut all the face shapes and let the kids pick their favorites to make a cute pumpkin that is uniquely their own. This Halloween project includes a free SVG file you can use for all kinds of DIY and decor.
- Free download: Halloween Faces SVG file from Jen Goode (download below)
- Cricut machine (or other electronic cutting machines)
- Black Vinyl
- Ribbon or fabric scraps (optional)
- Clean your pumpkin with a damp cloth and wipe dry.
- Download the SVG file. Upload it to Cricut Design Space. Ungroup and resize each pumpkin face to whatever size you need.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to cut out the pumpkin faces.
- Apply each face to each pumpkin.
- Finish off your pumpkin with ribbon or fabric strips wrapped and tied around the stem of each pumpkin.
Tip: use outdoor or permanent adhesive vinyl to ensure it sticks to the pumpkin well.
Customizing options for your DIY Pumpkins
You can mix and match all aspects of your DIY pumpkins. For a fancier pumpkin, paint it or draw on it first and then add the vinyl face pieces. The sticker faces are perfect for all ages. Preschoolers and toddlers can have fun decorating a pumpkin without paint or carving tools. Use glitter vinyl for extra bling.
I hope you have fun decorating your pumpkins!
Recommended: Make Halloween Front Porch Decor with Easy Cutout Pumpkin Faces.
This SVG file set includes 6 cute Halloween face cutouts. You can mix and match all the face pieces to make bunches of combinations. Just select the faces you want to use and then choose the “contour” option to hide the different pieces you don't want to use.
Do you have a Cricut Access Account?
You can also find these images in my Cricut Profile, here.
MORE Quick and easy Halloween Cricut craft ideas
This week I am sharing all kinds of fun Halloween crafts you can make with your Cricut. Check out today's Craft Lightning ideas. Check them all out and let me know what your favorites are!
Recommended: Make Easy Halloween Pumpkin Garland
Quick and Easy Halloween Crafts to Make with Your Cricut
- Boo Banner by Frog Prince Paperie
- Canvas Treat Bags from Sew Woodsy
- Trick or Treat Halloween Tote Bag from Pineapple Paper Co.
- Jack Skellington Mug from Michelle's Party Plan-it
- DIY Halloween Party Glasses from A Turtle's Life for Me
- Bat Napkin Rings from Creativities Galore
- Easy Halloween Luminaries from Tryit-Likeit
More Quick Halloween Cricut Crafts by Jen Goode