Let’s make DIY Halloween Bat Treat Bag Toppers today! This is a quick and easy Halloween Cricut project that you can make in under 15 minutes, perfect for class parties and group events. You can also make your own treat bag toppers for Trunk or Treat events. The enter project is available through Cricut Design Space and is completely customizable. Change the size, colors, text and even the placement of the bat to fit your project. Fill your treat bags with your favorite halloween party mix, add the Halloween topper and you’re ready to hand out these cute treats.
DIY Halloween Bat Treat Bag Toppers
These Halloween treat bag toppers can be customized with any colors you’d like. Simply un-flatten the bat design and change the colors. You can also make fancy bat cut outs with this project. The project will take a little longer to make because you need to wait for the cut, but the design is very pretty and can be used for all kinds of Halloween decor and crafts.
- Cricut Machine with Design Space
- Cricut scoring blade
- Bat Treat Topper Project
- White paper and printer
- Stapler with staples
- Plastic treat bags filled with treats
- Follow Design Space on-screen instructions to print and then cut the bat treat bag topper pieces.
- Fold the card along score line.
- Fold treat bag to close. Staple closed (optional).
- Place folded card over the top of the treat bag folded edge. Staple along the bottom of the card.
- Glue the bat body to the center bottom of the card and allow to dry.
- Optionally, embellish the bat treat bag topper with glitter or glow paint.
Make your own Halloween party mix. This is a yummy recipe you can change up with your own favorite flavors.
More Halloween Bat project ideas:
More Quick Halloween Crafts
Today I’m featuring more Quick Halloween Crafts for you to make with your Cricut machine. Check out all these fun ideas! This is Day 2 of this year’s Halloween Craft Lighting event! Take a look at all the quick Halloween Cricut craft ideas from Day 1.
- Halloween-Inspired Farmhouse Flower Box from the Organized Mama
- Pumpkin Pillow Boxes from See Lindsay
- Halloween Witch Mason Jars from Fleece Fun
- Trick or Treat Flashlights from Raegun Ramblings
- DIY Pumpkin Pillows from Country Chic Cottage
- No Carve Duct tape Pumpkins from C.R.A.F.T.
- Trick or Treat Yo’ Self Sign from Becoming Martha
- Boo-lerina Halloween Pillow from Cupcakes and Crinoline
- Cricut Antenna Headband from 30 Minute Crafts
WIN A CRICUT MAKER CUTTING MACHINE!
a Rafflecopter giveaway