Dress up those pretty nails with a little Halloween flair this year. This quick and easy Halloween bat nail art takes less than 15 minutes. You can create one or enough for all your friends. Mix and match nail colors or bat this little bat to other Halloween nail art designs. It's really quick and easy to customize your own look. So grab your favorite quick dry polish and your Cricut machine and let's spookify those nails!
Win a Cricut Maker cutting machine! Find out how you can enter to win your own Cricut Maker cutting machine. Details below!
Quick and Easy Halloween Bat Nail Art
I love to create fun nail art and Halloween is the perfect time to make all kinds of creative designs. These little bats are really easy to apply and even easier to cut with the Cricut machine. I've already set up a Cricut Design Space project you can use. Plus, the bat art design comes in 3 layers you can combine to make other Halloween decor and fashion accessories.
- Cricut machine
- Bat cut design by Jen Goode (available through Cricut Design Space image #M77B755)
- Black Vinyl
- Nail polish
I've set up a Cricut project all ready to go. Cricut Halloween Bat nail art project
- Cut the bat design from vinyl at whatever size you'd like. I set up the project design at just about 1/2 inch.
- Remove cut shape from vinyl backing and apply to your nail.
- Apply a nail polish top coat to help protect your nail art.
Note about vinyl: I've created nail art using a wide variety of vinyl. I've found the vinyl that seems to adhere and stay put the best is thin, permanent adhesive vinyl. No matter which vinyl you choose, it will last longer on freshly painted, clean nails.
More quick and easy Halloween project ideas
Check out today's featured Halloween projects. Each project can be created in less than 15 minutes. YOU are going to have all kinds of creative fun this Halloween!
Pick your favorite Quick Cricut made Halloween project idea
- Halloween Hoop Art from Crafting in the Rain
- Metallic Fall Art from Dragonfly and Lily Pads
- Witch Silhouette Hoop Art from Albion Gould
- Cat Costume and Treat Bag from Every Day Party Magazine
- Halloween Witches Wine Glasses from Carla Schauer Designs
- Spider Serving Bowl by Laura's Crafty Life
- Pumpkin Soap Dispenser from Clarks Condensed
- DIY Halloween Plates from Our Crafty Mom
- Halloween Candy Witch Legs from The Country Chic Cottage
- Cute Halloween Treat Bag Tags from 30 Minute Crafts
More Halloween nail art Ideas
Here are more Halloween nail art ideas you can create.