It's Halloween fun time! Take a look at this collection of Halloween printables for some family fun activities. These I've designed a Trick-or-treat coloring page you can print and color or print and share with a friend. Plus there's a whole pile of printable activities with a Halloween theme. These are perfect for kids at home, class activities and parties or you can even print and include in a boo bag for friends and neighbors.
Halloween Trick-or-Treat Coloring Page
Print your own copy of this Halloween coloring page featuring a fun Trick-or-Treat not-so-spooky- design. Color with your favorite supplies and then you can frame and use as Halloween decor.
Here's another fun idea for you: Print this image mirrored and then color with Infusible Ink markers and iron on a tote bag or a t-shirt for some cute custom Halloween schwag!
I like to use colored pencils and watercolor pencils when I color coloring pages. For a festive Halloween look, combine orange, green and purple. Add a sprinkle of glitter dust for a bit of sparkle!
Trick-or-treat Halloween coloring page
More Halloween Coloring Pages
- Halloween Search from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Halloween Coloring Page from Printable Crush
- Halloween Scattergories from Happy Go Lucky
- Monster Halloween Candy Wrappers from See Lindsay Blog
- Build a Monster Cookie Kit from the Country Chic Cottage
- Ghost Printable Tags from Everyday Party Magazine
- Halloween Treat Box from Persia Lou
- Halloween Banner from Liz on Call
- Halloween Activity Placemat from Hello Creative Family
- Halloween Activity Book from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Printable Halloween Stickers from Pineapple Paper Company
- Halloween Word Search from Mad in Crafts
- Trick-or-Treat Halloween Coloring Page from 100 Directions
- Halloween Word Scramble from Fun for the Little Ones
- Halloween Neighborhood Scavenger Hunt from Hey Let's Make Stuff
- Halloween I-Spy from That's What Che Said
- Halloween Word Game from Crafting in the Rain
- Booed Treat Bag Toppers from Happiness is Homemade
Which Halloween printable will you start with? I'd love to see how your trick-or-treat coloring page turns out. Feel free to share on facebook or instagram, tag me @ jgoodedesigns and show off your creativity!