Make your own Day of the Dead banner decor with this Dia de Muertos Picado Banner SVG file. I've designed this file to be customizable so you can change the colors, combine different layers and even set as print-then-cut for your Cricut. This SVG cut file is perfect for creating all kinds of Halloween decor and party accessories.
MYSTERY IMAGE! Are you on a hunt for this month's mystery Image? Keep scrolling and watch for the brand-new marigold cut file image below. I have a special bonus for you too.
Dia de Muertos Picado Banner SVG
Create all kinds of individual decor and party accessories for Day of the Dead or Halloween celebrations. The file comes with 6 interchangeable design layers that you can cut, draw or flatten to print in Cricut Design Space. Download the file below. Also, take a look at more free Halloween SVG files from some of my creative blogging friends.
There are 4 ways to access this sugar skull file:
- My Shop: Buy this sugar skull image in my shop
- Cricut Access Image: search for #M3E380A2F
- Cricut Design Space: project canvas
- Buy on etsy
OCTOBER MYSTERY IMAGE BONUS: get this free Marigold Banner design to coordinate with your sugar skull projects. Change out the colors and you can use this design all year! Check below for a bonus offer I think you'll love.
UPGRADE YOUR DESIGNS:
Buy the multi-layered version of the marigold design and create even more projects!
Are you a newsletter subscriber? Check your email for a coupon code for this image.
Download all the files you'd like and then upload to Cricut Design Space to create your own Dia De Muertos Picado Banners.
Learn how to make a Day of the Dead Picado banner with this cut file. I've shared a tutorial over at See Vanessa Craft.
More Free Halloween SVG cut files
Take a look at all these fun (and FREE) Halloween SVG cut files you can use to create decor and crafts for your October celebrations. I love all the fun creative Halloween ideas, download them all!
- Boo Onesie from Tried and true
- Spider web monogram from Expressions Vinyl Blog
- Day of the Dead from 100 directions
- Spiderweb pinwheels from Hey Let's make stuff
- Resting witch face from Sew What Alicia
- Fab BOO lous from a girl and a glue gun
- Hocus Pocus from Tauni Everett
- Halloween characters from Liz on Call
- Skull Foil from Printable Crush
- Mickey Mouse Pumpkin from The scrap shoppe.
I can't wait to hear about all the fabulous Halloween decor and crafts you make! Stop back by and tell me what you've created with this Dia de Muertos Picado Banner SVG. I'd love to hear from you.