Halloween is coming and that means it’s time to make your own Boo Bags! Put together surprise treat bags for friends and neighbors and start spreading the spooky fun for Halloween! Whether you want to make a small bag or a big bag, you always need a sign that shows you’ve been booed. We’re making this sign today using a ghost design and the Cricut Design Space.
Win a Cricut Maker cutting machine! Find out how you can enter to win your own Cricut Maker cutting machine. Details below!
Make Your Own Boo Bags
This quick Cricut Halloween craft can be as elaborate or simple as you’d like. You can write up a note and deliver with a little bag of candy or put together a gift bag full of all kinds of treats. It’s up to you! The most important part, (besides a treat) is the sign tell your surprise friend how they can continue to spread the fun AND let others know they’ve already been booed. Let’s make our sign and a cute little tag with instructions using the Cricut.
- Cricut machine with Design Space
- Printer and cardstock
- Boo bag sign and tag designs
- Bag with treats to share
- Go to the pre-designed boo bag sign and tag canvas in Design Space.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to print and cut out the sign and tag.
- Fill your bag with treats of your choice.
- Fold and tie the tag to the bag.
- Place the sign in the bag.
- I’ve designed the sign to work as a coloring page as well, so you could include crayons or colored pencils in your boo bag.
Things you need in a boo bag:
- Treats – candy, snacks and small toys
- A note telling the recipient what the bag as and how they can share the fun with their friends.
- A sign the recipient can display to show they’ve been booed.
Don’t have a Cricut Machine? You can use my free printable Boo sign. Or you could buy a Cricut machine – grin. Just sayin’!
More tips and ideas for creating your own boo bag at the Country Chic Cottage
More Boo Bag designs and printables:
More fun Quick Cricut Craft ideas for Halloween
Here are even more quick and easy projects you can make for Halloween with your Cricut. Each of these projects takes less than 15 minutes to create so you’re sure to get creative and ready for Halloween in no time!
Pick your favorite Cricut Halloween projects
- More Boos Please wine glasses from Happy Go Lucky
- Happy Halloween Banner from A Sweet Berry
- Happy Halloween Coloring Cards from Gingersnap Crafts
- Cute Skeleton Shirt from It Happens in a Blink
- Trick or Treat Loot Bag from Doodle Craft
- 15 Minute Treat bag from Mad in Crafts
- Candy Corn Halloween Jar
- Sugar Skull Cupcake Toppers from Jen Goode
I love these super cute Witch Legs my friend Angie made with her Cricut. Adorable and super quick to make!
Enter to win your own Cricut Maker Cutting Machine!
Enter to Win a Cricut Maker
a Rafflecopter giveaway