I love the look of sugar skulls. There's so much detail in some of the designs and the variations seem to be unlimited. I've created a sugar skull design you can use to make your own sugar skull cupcake toppers for Dia de Muertos (Day of the Dead). This is another great Cricut project I've created for you – quick and easy and add extra fun to your holiday treats.
Sugar Skull Cupcake Toppers
You can customize the look of these sugar skulls by changing the colors and a few of the design elements. Just open up Cricut Design Space and start customizing.
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Sugar Skull Print Then Cut Design by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Standard white paper or cardstock
- Follow onscreen instructions to print then cut 2 sugar skull designs per topper.
- Glue 2 sugar skull designs together, placing a toothpick between each design pair.
- Optionally, glue or tape a toothpick to the back of one design piece.
I can't wait to hear about the yummy cupcakes you make and decorate with these cupcake toppers!
More Sugar Skulls