Black and white Halloween decor is so elegant, don't you think? Make your own Bat Garland with bat cut outs. Combined this Halloween accent any other decor you might have. Create an elegant, gothic inspired look with the different layers of my decorative bat cut design for Cricut.
Bat Garland Decor
Garland is really simple to make, Just string the designs you cut together to create a decorative accent. For these Halloween bat garland, cut the bats in different sizes, cut fancy designed bats or just the traditional bat silhouette. For a little extra decor fun, you can cut the designs from a variety of papers and colors.
- Cricut machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Bat Cut Designs by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ Standard Grip Cricut® mat
- Black cardstock
- Glue or Mod Podge
- Follow onscreen instructions to cut each paper bat design. Cut multiple sets of bats to create different lengths of garland.
- String decorative bats together using twine or glue.
- Hang as desired.
- Use single bat cut outs to accent garland, using double sided tape to adhere to the mantel individually.
Tip: Cut bats in different sizes and create multiple strings for a more decorative layered look.
Make your own Halloween Bat Garland in Cricut Design Space.
Click Here to get started.
What fun Halloween projects are you going to make with bat cut outs and this fun Halloween garland?
More bat decor ideas