Day of the Dead decor and celebration activities are always so bright and colorful. So I've created a fun set of Sugar Skull designs you can use to make Dia De Los Muertos decorations and party treats. Grab some twine and string up the cut out images or decorate a whole table design with these sugar skull art designs.
Sugar Skull Decor with Your Cricut
Whether you honor the Day of the Dead as part of your heritage or a new adoptee of the celebration, this art is for you. I hope the colors and flowing swirl art inspires you. Create colorful decor or use the black and white version and color it yourself.
- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut Design Space™ software
- Sugar Skull Art Cricut Make-it-Now project designed by Jen Goode
- 12″ x 12″ StandardGrip Cricut® mat
- White cardstock
- Twine and scissors
- Cut design following on screen instructions for pen color changes.
- Alternate sugar skull designs and flowers and tape twine to the back of each cut design.
- Display as desired.
I hope you enjoy this project. Definitely check out the drawing file too.. it's so much fun to watch the design as it is drawn out.. love it!
I can't wait to hear what you create. Stop by the 100 Directions Facebook page to tell me about it!